What to do with empty 12gram co2 cartridges?

I've been wondering that myself.
IMG_1441.1612266505.JPG

Punch a hole on the side of their necks and string for them through that extra hole and their already pierced hole with heavy fishing line hang them from anywhere that's safe to plink at various distances.

Dab some hot glue gun or epoxy where the fishing line touches the metal in 2 places b4 tightening your knots otherwise the sharp edges in the holes may sever the line with enough hits.

Looks like I am making some targets out of them. Yeah some of us are lucky we made it through childhood.. I value my appendages too much to make them into big firecrackers. Lol

You got that right! Plus some of the stuff we did as kids would make us "domestic terrorists" today.

So, some alternative uses:

Polish them up - cheap Christmas tree ornaments.

Hang around the neck like some cultures do with bear claws, for instance.

I don't like them as targets because the ricochet could go anywhere. I don't to shoot out somebody's eye with that.

Remember those "bead curtains" from the 60s?

Heavy bobbers for fishing. That should make for a heck of a cast!

I'll bet if you took them to a flea market, somebody would buy them!

Domestic terrorist (raises hand). My best friend and I discovered "bolt bombs" made by scraping off strike anywhere matches and putting them between two bolts with a nut in the middle. You just fill up the space and screw them together real tight. When you throw them on the ground they go "bang"... Well we lived near a railroad, didn't we? The rest is history. That little assembly weighed about a pound and literally blew the nut into two (or more) pieces. One hit my friend and spun him around and left a bruise he may still have today. Could have killed him if it had hit him in the head. But by the grace of God ... We never did that one again...