• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What to do with a rifle that has a shotgun pattern at 10 meters?

This breakbarrel has caused me a lot of worry. First I couldn’t break it down because it was stuck and magically it worked the next day, then it had a power curve down, and now it’s shooting like birdshot at 10 yards. I was freestanding, and I just thought it was me. Then, out of curiosity, I did 5 shots from a bench-resting position and I get the same results. I was using the fiber optic sights, and I was getting sub 3/4” groups a month ago with the pellets I was using today. I didn’t use the rifle for a week because I could not, and now I take it out and i don’t know what to think.

Would need lots more information to venture a guess. Specifically what rifle, scoped now or still FO sights, what changed to allow action to no longer be "stuck".

This is the wonder of this gun. I just went out again and hit a skinny bottle (at the center of the bottle) at 30 meter free standing first shot after sighting the FO sights back in. Maybe that why..? I don’t know 🤷‍♂️