• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What to do with a Raccon that kills chickens

Any of you'all mountain men wear a coonbone 'round your neck? Indians did it too. Along with the bear claws. Yeah, they got a real bone in their thing. Only a couple mammals have that. Dixie Gun Works had them in the catalog. For the discriminating mountain man attire.
When I coon hunted I put them on a gambrel I carried and skinned them out in minutes. Skinned the tail out perfect in seconds with two sticks.

Reactions: Deerstalker
@KWK this what you mean?
Only one mammal has a real bone in it's "thing," because of the issues with being over a ton and trying in water. That's the walrus. The Inuit use them in their ceremonies and the Chinese grind them up to eat.
This is an actual coon pecker for a knife handle and are really popular at mountain men rendezvous' as a novelty. Make no mistake, this thing is as sharp as the day it was made.

16847783184445090043357229920386.jpg

Reactions: 2muchair4leyla
@KWK this what you mean?
Only one mammal has a real bone in it's "thing," because of the issues with being over a ton and trying in water. That's the walrus. The Inuit use them in their ceremonies and the Chinese grind them up to eat.
This is an actual coon pecker for a knife handle and are really popular at mountain men rendezvous' as a novelty. Make no mistake, this thing is as sharp as the day it was made.

View attachment 358476
Do you know why chicken can’t pee?
They eat with their pecker.

Any of you'all mountain men wear a coonbone 'round your neck? Indians did it too. Along with the bear claws. Yeah, they got a real bone in their thing. Only a couple mammals have that. Dixie Gun Works had them in the catalog. For the discriminating mountain man attire.
When I coon hunted I put them on a gambrel I carried and skinned them out in minutes. Skinned the tail out perfect in seconds with two sticks.
I need that gambler it took me all of 30min to skin him with my box cutter