What to do when double loaded

If you can push the pellets back with a cleaning rod. Typically you have one in the barrel (which isn't a problem) What is a problem is the second one is jamming the magazine. If you can just tap that second pellet back a little into the mag you probably can remove the magazine and then just shoot the first pellet out of the barrel.

Some times you can also chamber the second one behind the first and shoot then both out of the barrel.

Lastly is removing the barrel and clearing the jam that way.

It's not typically a big deal.

I've gone to single shot trays pretty much. Magazine work about 98 % of the time but when you have a problem it's a problem 

Give me a call. 

I talked to him and got him pointed in the right direction. 

He has the mag out and the probe back. What has happened is he has more then two in the barrel and he is going to have to clear the barrel using a wood dowel rod or a cleaning rod . I suggested a little oil down the barrel and let it sit while he gets either a cleaning rod or a dowel. He didn’t have a cleaning rod . He’ll be ok. 

Yes thank you bubblerboy64 for your service! and asking me to call on deck that means a lot and Great advice when your a newbie and panicking because you don’t know what to do or how many you have jammed ! I remember loading the magazine and shot once and it was missing 4 so I puzzled because I don’t remember cocking that many times so went like you said and bought a rifle cleaning kit and it worked perfect with no effort I slid some o rings on the rod so it wouldn’t scratch the barrel and out they came! Love this forum guys! Keeps everyone shooting! 

Good deal. It's nice to hear back. So many times we never hear or the thread gets hijacked. We should all remember that others may do a search for information and it's very helpful for the next guy to read the thread and see if the advice given solved the problem OR NOT.

Clearing those types of jams is pretty easy if the magazine can be removed. Frequently that's the problem (or it has been for me) So just to repeat if you have two pellets jammed you most often can just shoot the gun. If you are concerned or not certain how many you have up there. Try to free the magazine by pushing the last pellet back into the mag using a cleaning rod and gently taping the pellet back into the mag. That should allow the mag to come out. Once that's done you should have no problem. Two types of jams. Jammed in the barrel unless you've go a BUNCH of them is not a problem. The issue is getting the mag out of the gun because a pellet is binding the mag in place. Depending on the gun it can present a bit of a challenge. 

It can happen especially if you are using larger then typical pellets. I'm using single shot trays most of the time. Having this happen when your hunting or unprepared is annoying.