• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What to do Gen 1 impact

So I bought this in .22 Cal and enjoyed shooting it, alot. Now with things warming up here and having a little more time to shoot, I now have a real question for people here. I found that it has 2 leaks and am needing o rings replaced. No issues sending it to someone to get it working. Talked to a guy and he sounded like he wasn't interested in fixing it..no big deal. I also would like to upgrade to slugs. Now do I fix it and sell it, or try to find a 1 stop shop to get it running and set it up for slugs? Or what is my best option? I'm not going to say money is no object, but if I didn't have this impact now. I would have bought a new mk2 impact and been done with it. And if I fix mine up, can it run like a mk2, or will it not handle the upgrades? I really appreciate your guys input here because I read about alot about the new stuff on here, and frankly, I'm having a hard time keeping up. Lol

Go to FX airguns.com under support find the schematics for gen1 impact and it should have all the orings listed. Order from oringsandmore, watch FX masterclass to disassemble/reassemble the rifle and you’ll learn how it works/fix issues urself. It’s pretty simple since there’s videos on YouTube and requires basic tools. No need to send in for repair or have to worry about it anymore once you disassemble it a few times (you’ll figure it out). There’s ton of people here that will help if needed. As for 22 (slugs) NSA has the best pricing and they shoot extremely well once you figure out which one you barrel likes. 

Hi Travis224,

If you have any issues please feel free to call in and our tech's can walk you through any steps necessary. 

We are happy to be there for you, if you need any assistance in finding the tech line DM and we can get questions answered. 

We will DM you for any follow ups, thank you for choosing FX! 

Best Regards,

FX Airguns USA Customer Service Team