• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

🤔What to do for a hiking / packable solution

Or put a folding stock on your Mrod.

+1 to you Sr.

I like that suggestion best brother as he already mentioned the marauder was out performing the high end choices. And he is use to it and comfortable with it. 

Or the bull pup stock he mentioned in the beginning ( one of the vits would be sweet lol )

Already have Maddog bullpup kit, which I am completely satisfied with.

I'd thought of adding another stock originally, but why completely change up a gun you are very happy with? The only thing I would change up is removing baffles and spring and cutting 3" off the shroud which would then make it 28" OAL.

I got up this morning and ordered the NP-03 from PA without calling I'll just get in line.

Also ordered a Huma regulator for it as well. I'll open the air path a bit, nothing too excessive as I really do not need too much more power over stock.

Wonder which gets here first, regulator from Huma or the gun.

Now all I need is another LDC for it, as I have a Ronin but that's big and bulky. As I still have time before it gets here, I'll decide on LDC soon and get it coming.