What to do about rifle(s)? Add bottle or buy Wildcat?

I'm shooting from a truck seat killing sparrows/ range is 35-50 yards... Dreamline works perfectly, Just didn't know if the Wildcat would provide better accuracy consistency ease of work etc..

You have one of the most customizable platforms an airgun manufacturer makes. If you badly want something similar to the wildcat, get the dreampup setup with bottle for your dreamline. Only thing you’ll be missing is forward cocking. 

Just need more shots before I have to fill tank.. Want the best equipment when I go hunting..

Sounds like you’ve made the decision already. Lol. If you like the gun, but just want more shots, add the bottle and be done. If you really have the bug, buy a wildcat in the future. For those distances though, it’s totally unnecessary!

I have a 500cc best fittings bottle in excellent that I will sell cheaper than the fx 480 your looking at and what foster coupler cost $225. The bottle adapter comes with the male foster fitting. Point being you can adapt to a bottle cheaper than what your quoting. Might as well add a plenum will your at it. I have one of those sitting around also.

Sell it and get a crown off the classifieds

What he said

Crown Hawke.1651411847.jpg

@ l Leon: That is a concern I have. Wish I knew the weight of what I'm going to loose with the tank and the add with the CF bottle. Maybe FX could jump in here?

Height wise I use my truck mirror folded inwards and use my left hand under the tank and holding onto the mirror. Right elbow rests on the stereing wheel. Very steady set up ( for me anyways). 

I don't walk and hunt.. I do enjoy the light weight now... 

@markt, how many shots are you getting out of your current setup? I get about 33 shots from my Atomic XR, plenty for a pesting session, including misses and follow up shots. I just bring my smaller SCBA on the off chance I need to refill, I understand you don't want to go this route. But it would allow you to retain all the features you currently like about your rig. You could also down tune your gun for more shots, particularly if for sparrows at 25-30 yards.

I sent FX USA / service fx.... bla bla bla an email this morning asking them questions.. We'll see what they say..

This is my email:

I have a FX Dreamline / Dreamlite. 

I want to change the tank to a CF bottle.

I would like to know the below:

480 cc outside diameter and weight

580 cc outside diameter and weight 

Weight of current tank that will be removed.

Are there any videos showing this conversion?

Thank you,

Mark 

I would imagine a dealer could supply this information, but they are busy I'm sure taking orders... Don't have time for a small fry like me..