• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What to do about rifle(s)? Add bottle or buy Wildcat?

@madeintheUK. What? I want my answer now!!! I paid good money for my FX and I deserve an immediate response. I’m an America and we won the war. What in heck are you thinking? I demand answers!!!

i am of course joking!!! I look forward to their reply. They have always been good about getting back to my emails. I may slam em time to time but I buy FX. Trying to buy a new one and you guys keep thinking logically. What the heck is that about? Ha. Happy Sunday. 

Outstanding response from FX USA. I sent them an email asking about a conversion from a tank to a CF bottle. Here is their reply. I couldn’t be more happy with all this invaluable information. This makes my decision so easy. 

In speaking with our technicians, there are no videos I can find but you have to drain the rifle, remove the barrel and trigger gauge (If you have one), Unscrew the air tube, Screw on the bottle adaptor (And make sure it is positioned straight), screw the bottle on, and reassemble everything. There are directions in the bottle adaptor kit. As far as the weights go, we don't have specs on that but the carbon 580 is heavier than the 480 and the aluminum bottle is heavier than both. All are heavier than the air tube

Thank you and have a great day. 

Best Regards,

Hey brawler: yes thank you. I would like to know the weight and OD of the 480 and 580. CF tanks. Just trying to make a decision. Thank you very much. 

Diameter on the bottles are right around 60mm and the weight on the 480cc is 16.2oz and the 580cc is 18.7oz weight will increase depending on the air. Lastly the size on the 480cc is 260mm/10.2" and the 580cc is 300mm/11.8".