• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What to buy? Vulcan 2 .22 or Taipan Veteran standard .22 ?

I have cricket cal.22 almost 6 years now. I would like to try buy something new. I'm thinking about Vulcan2 due to better pellets loading on the front, CZ barrel slightly longer than cricket. It should be better. Or veteran with lovely trigger but pellets loading in behind same as cricket. Veteran has LW barrel now. I'm believe cz are slightly better. I live 30km from Czech Republic :) :) Both rifles have nice laminated stocks. Veteran doesn't have a check piece Vulcan 2 does.

What are yours opinions guys? thx 

When comparing the 3 guns mentioned the Taipan has the best trigger followed by the Cricket then the Vulcan. It won't be as nice of a trigger than your Cricket. These 3 would be really close in accuracy and the Veteran would probably win on average. Get a silencer for the Vulcan if you buy that one. I personally don't like the trigger on the Vulcan but that's just me. Forward cocking is really great though! YO!