• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What time of the day do you hunt quail?

DFG is the best place to start for sure but even after calling them there are confusion around rules that aren’t clear. I called and asked rule around wildlife areas and even they don’t know. Spoke to the warden and he even called their legal console and it’s still grey. At least I’m cool with this warden in the area he is responsible for but it’s a different story with other wardens. So the moral of the story is the rules are extremely complex and some of them are up to warden’s interpretation/digression because they aren’t clearly defined. 

DFG is the best place to start for sure but even after calling them there are confusion around rules that aren’t clear. I called and asked rule around wildlife areas and even they don’t know. Spoke to the warden and he even called their legal console and it’s still grey. At least I’m cool with this warden in the area he is responsible for but it’s a different story with other wardens. So the moral of the story is the rules are extremely complex and some of them are up to warden’s interpretation/description because they aren’t clearly defined.

Word

DFG is the best place to start for sure but even after calling them there are confusion around rules that aren’t clear. I called and asked rule around wildlife areas and even they don’t know. Spoke to the warden and he even called their legal console and it’s still grey. At least I’m cool with this warden in the area he is responsible for but it’s a different story with other wardens. So the moral of the story is the rules are extremely complex and some of them are up to warden’s interpretation/digression because they aren’t clearly defined.

You can always print out the reg/law that might be in question and carry it on you. Just like Ill be carrying this little snippet on me this year so that there is zero confusion about if a airgunner is required to use nonlead ammo or not. 

Screenshot_20210225-201140_2.1614354286.jpg