AEA WHAT THE HECK…3500+ FOOT POUNDS OF ENERGY FROM A .95 caliber AIR RIFLE

The amount of vibrations from large springs and hammers and slow recoil pulse much different than powder burners.
The sound of a big bore smacking targets, must be incredible!
What do you use for targets?
Junk yard doors off a old Buick, would be fun!
Ive got a old water heater that I just replaced, and need to find a new home for it!

The sound of a big bore smacking targets, must be incredible!
What do you use for targets?
Junk yard doors off a old Buick, would be fun!
Ive got a old water heater that I just replaced, and need to find a new home for it!
I use a.large front end loader industrial bucket as a bullet trap...Its covered in mine belting to hold my targets... I shoot routinely at 125 yards. I recycle all the slugs out of bucket every year... We do have a few big rig junk trucks I could do a little ballistic testing with😄😄

Big bore airguns have been readily available for decades now, but no one's holding up the local 7-11 or doing drive-by shootings with their Sam Yang. Just like no one is doing it with their muzzle loaders or their archery gear.

The people who want to ban everything will try and ban everything regardless of whether those things pose a risk or not. They were somewhat successful in banning such "fearsome" weapons as butterfly knives and ballistic knives based on absolutely nothing and they partially banned airguns in places like New Jersey before any of this stuff existed. They don't like your Sheridan or your FWB either.

Reactions: Airgun Al