FX What the fack is this???

I think we should eliminate all semi auto and full auto airguns. Also, no airguns over 100 ft lbs. Better yet, no air airguns over 30 ft lbs. Hell, 12 ft lbs is all we really need. Yea just like the Brits. And no tacticool looking airguns either. Those look too much like assault rifles. Let’s just paint every airgun pink so we stay completely off the radar. And instead of lead projectiles we’ll shoot tampons. Yep.. that should save our sport.

I think we should eliminate all semi auto and full auto airguns. Also, no airguns over 100 ft lbs. Better yet, no air airguns over 30 ft lbs. Hell, 12 ft lbs is all we really need. Yea just like the Brits. And no tacticool looking airguns either. Those look too much like assault rifles. Let’s just paint every airgun pink so we stay completely off the radar. And instead of lead projectiles we’ll shoot tampons. Yep.. that should save our sport.
You had me in the first half, not gonna lie, haha. I was about to type a heated rebuttal :ROFLMAO:

I believe ammo should be replaced with glitter, and our guns should be powered only by compressed unicorn farts 💨

• Haha
Reactions: Firewalker