• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

2 more Diana
DSCN0803.JPG
23 shots
now that's interesting
a early 1960's rifle no dovetail no way to mount Diopters either , also in the photo the image does not fill the optic like it does in my eye (matter of holding the camera still ).

DSCN0804.JPG

Many months ago I put my Diana 34 Classic away as at that time it was just too difficult to cock it and enjoy requiring both hands to cock, however I did get it sighted in. Today I was googling the model 34 and from what I found made me want to give it another try. Spent about an hour getting where I could cock it single handed and fell in love with the fine trigger and accuracy. Now it going to have a new location to rotate along with my many other wonder springers. The more I shoot springer the easier they seem to cock and that's one reason I'm shooting as much as I can. Charles

Many months ago I put my Diana 34 Classic away as at that time it was just too difficult to cock it and enjoy requiring both hands to cock, however I did get it sighted in. Today I was googling the model 34 and from what I found made me want to give it another try. Spent about an hour getting where I could cock it single handed and fell in love with the fine trigger and accuracy. Now it going to have a new location to rotate along with my many other wonder springers. The more I shoot springer the easier they seem to cock and that's one reason I'm shooting as much as I can. Charles
I had a 34 that was shooting around 1025 fps. Despised that gun. Took a chance and bought a used 34 premier, tuned down to around 850. What a gem. Maybe try a lighter spring. Enjoy. Crow

Still waiting on the backordered Element scope.
Testing my modified for moa adjust, West Hunter rings, for best scope centering.
I don't want to pound my scope with a springer while it's dialed against the stops.
I was using allen wreches stuck in the gap while I adjusted it, to monitor my changes.

20240507_200146.jpg

What do we consider to be a good group from a standing position?

This from the other day with my HW77 at 20m. View attachment 462752
If that was mine I would stick it on the fridge door, with my name on it. Nice shooting. Crow
Still waiting on the backordered Element scope.
Testing my modified for moa adjust, West Hunter rings, for best scope centering.
I don't want to pound my scope with a springer while it's dialed against the stops.
I was using allen wreches stuck in the gap while I adjusted it, to monitor my changes.

View attachment 462784
Love your gun.
Hate to tell you, I have an Element waiting for the 125 anniversary. Hopefully soon. Good luck. Crow
wrote earlier forgot to send

HW77k .25 was my first to break in revised range, and so appropriate. One of my favorite plinkers. This is going to be my fly and bug gun.
IMG_8510.jpeg
Another gem HW77 .22.
IMG_8515.jpeg
I callEd AOA and ordered a HW77 .20, been meaning to but kept forgetting to call. Also ordered a HW30 stainless .20??? and a HW98 .25, no holding back.
‘They have they 77 in a k model, I want the long. Great day. Crow

HW77k .25 was my first to break in revised range, and so appropriate. One of my favorite plinkers. This is going to be my fly and bug gun.View attachment 462950Another gem HW77 .22.View attachment 462949 I callEd AOA and ordered a HW77 .20, been meaning to but kept forgetting to call. Also ordered a HW30 stainless .20??? and a HW98 .25, no holding back.
I like!! I haven't got the bug for a 57, 77, or 97 yet, but my walnut 95 .22 should be here tomorrow and my 50s .20 has been on order from AOA for about 2 months. I'm suddenly getting the urge to order a 30s deluxe .177 now! I've got three Hawke scopes waiting to be mounted too....:cool:

If that was mine I would stick it on the fridge door, with my name on it. Nice shooting. Crow

Love your gun.
Hate to tell you, I have an Element waiting for the 125 anniversary. Hopefully soon. Good luck. Crow
wrote earlier forgot to send
Isn't it crazy? I wait since September for the rifle, get the call that the rifle will be shipping in a couple days, so I order the scope and its on back order till May 18 before it ships.

HW77k .25 was my first to break in revised range, and so appropriate. One of my favorite plinkers. This is going to be my fly and bug gun.View attachment 462950Another gem HW77 .22.View attachment 462949 I callEd AOA and ordered a HW77 .20, been meaning to but kept forgetting to call. Also ordered a HW30 stainless .20??? and a HW98 .25, no holding back.
Beauties!

I like!! I haven't got the bug for a 57, 77, or 97 yet, but my walnut 95 .22 should be here tomorrow and my 50s .20 has been on order from AOA for about 2 months. I'm suddenly getting the urge to order a 30s deluxe .177 now! I've got three Hawke scopes waiting to be mounted too....:cool:
The 30 Deluxe in my photo is a .20 cal, and an easy to handle accurate little rifle.
I'm so glad I bought that guy. I'm also glad that AoA steered me into a Deluxe stock.
👍

IMG_0878.jpeg

Two Hw’s cold 🥶 out of the safe. On the left first up Hw77 stainless, 7 shots, decided not to waste any more pellets also didn’t want to stuff the group up.
Next on the right Hw50S, ten shots this time as I know this rifle can do better. I think the Hw50S suffered because it is a lot lighter than the 77, maybe I should have shot that one first.
Both 22 cal and both shooting the same pellet Barracuda Green 12.65 gr. Distance was 25 metres.
Even my Lgv loves these greens but my Benjamin Titan likes the Ftt’s.
Gary