What springer did you shoot today?

That supressor is stock, came with that rifle. It's cool.
We just got more snow, about 5cm... Spring was already coming but mother nature said no.
How quick we get spoiled. Through the winter I would shoot at temps. -12 C. A week ago for 2 weeks it was sunny and up to 17 C. Today I can shoot and it’s 3 C. I’ll wait. for the better weather. It’s just around the corner. Great time to paint anyway. Crow

Reactions: Bandito
How quick we get spoiled. Through the winter I would shoot at temps. -12 C. A week ago for 2 weeks it was sunny and up to 17 C. Today I can shoot and it’s 3 C. I’ll wait. for the better weather. It’s just around the corner. Great time to paint anyway. Crow
I got this years first shot like 2 weeks ago. -5°c is lowest where I shoot, I may be spoiled. :D

Yesterday I shot my HW30S in .22 cal at a can. It was a beautiful day out.

IMG_6701.jpeg
IMG_6702.jpeg

today was cold and windy 15 to 25 gusty = nasty !
I think winter is back. Snowed most of yesterday. Crow
Yesterday I shot my HW30S in .22 cal at a can. It was a beautiful day out.

View attachment 447196View attachment 447195
Great plinking gun. So accurate. Another great pic.
Now I’m not familiar with that coffee cup. Crow
I shot this one the other day also

View attachment 447197
Thanks for showing. Pistol looks serious.
Is that lever for jacking?
What make is it?
Your pics are the best.
Crow

I think winter is back. Snowed most of yesterday. Crow

Great plinking gun. So accurate. Another great pic.
Now I’m not familiar with that coffee cup. Crow

Thanks for showing. Pistol looks serious.
Is that lever for jacking?
What make is it?
Your pics are the best.
Crow
It a 10m single stroke pneumatic pistol. Baikal MP-46M made in Russia. Great trigger, very accurate. That lever is the pump handle for charging it with air.

Over the years we have enjoyed handmade items from local artists. That mug is one of if not the first handmade mug that we bought when we were at the Pikes Place market in Seattle. We have two of them. One of the handles was broken over the years. We even had a couple custom made for us.

Last edited:
PEP3 , what is a seeall sight? I have been shooting for 50 years and never saw or heard of it? But interested 😃
It’s a rail sight similar to the red dot without batteries. They are popular with the AR guys but work great on pistols. I can’t use iron sights anymore with my progressive lenses but these work great. I have one that glows but I really don’t like that one in the daytime so the standard is my favorite.