• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Took out the twin 88s

20240314_141000~2.jpg

I shot my Norica storm elite .22 today and tested some pellets.
20240318_145923.jpg

From left to right:
H&N hunter extreme 18.52gr
JSB exact jumbo heavy 18.13gr
JSB exact jumbo monster 25,39gr
Shot on the upper row were off-bipod and lower row were shot off-hand. 5 shot per each targets except that upper right I shot 6.
20240318_160459.jpg

Its interesting how these monsters got to target when I shot off-hand, but off-bipod it went oven.

This norica is pretty quiet with that supressor. I really like that gun!

I shot my Norica storm elite .22 today and tested some pellets. View attachment 446685
From left to right:
H&N hunter extreme 18.52gr
JSB exact jumbo heavy 18.13gr
JSB exact jumbo monster 25,39gr
Shot on the upper row were off-bipod and lower row were shot off-hand. 5 shot per each targets except that upper right I shot 6.
View attachment 446689
Its interesting how these monsters got to target when I shot off-hand, but off-bipod it went oven.

This norica is pretty quiet with that supressor. I really like that gun!
Look like H&N for the win.

Today I grabbed 2 lams. A HW77 and a HW97K both .177. First the 77, I’m clawing and battling the cocking arm, I just about broke all my fingernails trying to release the arm. Yesterday I was shooting my TX200’s just pull the lever. Once I figured out to push the button I was OK. LOL. View attachment 272558 This 77 has the longer barrel which makes the cocking easier. Once I zeroed my scope at 30 yds. this baby not just hit the spinners but most the time in the centre. Used JSB 10.34 same weight as Hades.
This 97 makes no mistakes, I do. Again same as the 77, once zeroed spot on. View attachment 272557 I favour the looks of the 97 because of the barrel weight. Heavy winds today. These two are so accurate you can almost control the ricochet. Definitely good enough for the girls I go out with.
What springer did you shoot today?
Crow
Very nice report. I'm a sucker for a great shooting environment. I don't know where you're located but between the beautiful day and the woods it had to be a wonderful shoot. BC?

Very nice report. I'm a sucker for a great shooting environment. I don't know where you're located but between the beautiful day and the woods it had to be a wonderful shoot. BC?
I’m a few hours NE of Toronto. On., it’s called heaven. Crow
Scored a Walther LGU .22, should be here by Friday!!!!!View attachment 446816
What a score. Very very nice. Enjoy. Crow

Today was the Norica day again! Trigger in this is sweet, fully adjustable but I haven't even adjusted it yet. What a sweet gun I really like it.

I forgot to take my bench with me and those other pellets like I promised so I was just plinking!

View attachment 447003
I see your range covered in snow. Ours is all gone and I actually miss it. It’s the best background. Love the moderator. Crow
My wife grew up in Peterborough and North Bay, a nice area.
I’m just north of Peterborough on the Trent. Crow

Reactions: Bandito