• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Morning shoot. 39 F. Lam day. Major melt going on. HW97kl .177.
IMG_8137.jpeg
Also a HW77 special .177. An incredible gun, shoots endless bullseye’s. Definitely feel the difference between jacking the two.
IMG_8138.jpeg

Can you smell Bass, Musky and Pickeral. Ice is leaving Ducks and Geese are back.
IMG_8134.jpeg
Crow

Morning shoot. 39 F. Lam day. Major melt going on. HW97kl .177. View attachment 441891Also a HW77 special .177. An incredible gun, shoots endless bullseye’s. Definitely feel the difference between jacking the two.View attachment 441892
Can you smell Bass, Musky and Pickeral. Ice is leaving Ducks and Geese are back.View attachment 441899Crow
Both awesome rifles to have. It's close to 70deg here the next three days, that means grass will start turning greener.

great dock frame , just winch it up .
I can have up or down with deck, less than a hour, myself.
There’s a steel frame underground to hold the hinge firm. Flawless.
Put a few shots down range right before dark. Needed some springer time after spending time with the PCP's. HW 95:
View attachment 442059
95’s a great rifle. I like your planes. I don’t collect but have 3-4 drawers full over the years. Be afraid to look at them 3 yrs of sitting. Crow

Reactions: Bandito and RCope