What springer did you shoot today?

Prosport this afternoon, I shot 10 groups off of the sticks at 40 yards. 5 shots at the 1/4" red dot.
These are the best 3 groups, the bottom one was going to be exceptional, but I pulled one swaying on the sticks..lol.
View attachment 437999
I have a "black" Rowan TX200 set back trigger on the way, looking forward to getting this gold one off of my rifle.
View attachment 438000
View attachment 438001
✌🏻
Great shooting. I’d be curious if it makes a difference. I bought one from Rowan over a year ago for my LGU and little skiddish let’s say. Wish that rifle came in .2o. Crow
No the older models had the aluminum adjustable butt pad. I like the older 98 stocks, barrels and butt pads. When this 20 cal came up at a reasonable price I jumped. I think they're better made as well.
Thanks. Very nice score. Crow
Went to the back of the closet.
closed by eyes and grabbed an air gun.
the Air Arms Khamsin was chosen.
Shot her about 30 min. Called a Groovy Airgun member. His first response. Don’t put it away. I want to buy it.. lol
He drove hour and half and it was his. My Airgun shooting adventure 2/21/24
W.
I wish I was your neighbour. Crow
Why didn't you shoot the spider? I hate spiders.
Two houses before this one, it was a cottage on piers. I had it lifted and moved. Built a basement and put the building back with a basement. The underside of my floor was outside, now my basement ceiling. I had spiders the size of mice down there, living with us. I had a repeder pellet gun. 25 in a tube, break and shoot. I used to go down and shoot them. I was never so scared in all my life. You know they got you at night. These spiders could probably do the 4 minute mile. Place burned to the ground, their gone. Crow

Reactions: Bandito
I love the black Rowan I installed on my 97K, I may end up getting another for my 77K, even thought it has a custom set back that I made for it.
You're skiddish of the install, or shooting after the install..lol?
The install. I’ll check out u-tube. I have so many jobs it’s easy to pass.

With the mild weather jumped on some Air Arms. TX200 .22. My first decent rifle I bought. Excellent rifle.
IMG_8076.jpeg
Next up a HW97 Black .22, another gem. so accurate.
IMG_8077.jpeg
This Pro Sport is a dream. I like it so much I almost bought a second .22.
IMG_8079.jpeg
The last up a TX200 Hunter .177. All their guns are next to perfect.
IMG_8078.jpeg
Crow

The install. I’ll check out u-tube. I have so many jobs it’s easy to pass.
Install is easy just one pin to come out. The prosport is easier because it's a slip fit. The record trigger pin is usually peened on each end slightly. Still not a problem and can be peened on one side when finished.

Install is easy just one pin to come out. The prosport is easier because it's a slip fit. The record trigger pin is usually peened on each end slightly. Still not a problem and can be peened on one side when finished.
I’ve heard nothing but good about the LGU trigger by Rowan. Can’t imagine the Pro Sport shooting better. I have a spring set for it as well. I do at same time. Crow

Reactions: bustachip
I’ve heard nothing but good about the LGU trigger by Rowan. Can’t imagine the Pro Sport shooting better. I have a spring set for it as well. I do at same time. Crow
The Rowan is set back a little further than the factory trigger blade. The main reason I want it is because it's black, not a fan of the gold triggers.
I'll know how it shoots in a few days.

The Rowan is set back a little further than the factory trigger blade. The main reason I want it is because it's black, not a fan of the gold triggers.
I'll know how it shoots in a few days.
That's funny, I'm just the opposite. We were a hunting family growing up and almost all of our guns were Browning gold triggers. So I guess the gold has a sentimental value for me and I do like my setbacks.

IMG_7378.JPG

That's funny, I'm just the opposite. We were a hunting family growing up and almost all of our guns were Browning gold triggers. So I guess the gold has a sentimental value for me and I do like my setbacks.

View attachment 438542
Nothing wrong with the gold triggers, I just prefer black.

Tried some of crows night shooting and hit jack pot on the elusive one holer at 40 yards.😉 It's going to be hard to beat this one, but I'll keep trying..lol. Prosport is shooting good off the sticks.
Light set out in front of the target box..
IMG_6876.jpeg

IMG_6877.jpeg

I shot 4, five shot groups, these two were on the money.
IMG_6880.jpeg

Also got the small Wilkins pellet pouch today that will match my green rifle. It's not as fast loading as the crosman pouch, but it does have the cool factor.
IMG_6881.jpeg

black Rowan trigger should be here by Monday. Looking forward to trying it out.
IMG_6882.jpeg

✌🏻

Last edited:
Tried some of crows night shooting and hit jack pot on the elusive one holer at 40 yards.😉 It's going to be hard to beat this one, but I'll keep trying..lol. Prosport is shooting good off the sticks.
Light set out in front of the target box..
View attachment 438699
View attachment 438700
I shot 4, five shot groups, these two were on the money.
View attachment 438701
Also got the small Wilkins pellet pouch today that will match my green rifle. It's not as fast loading as the crosman pouch, but it does have the cool factor.
View attachment 438702
black Rowan trigger should be here by Monday. Looking forward to trying it out.
View attachment 438703
✌🏻
I agree on the gold trigger. No where else is there gold to tie in. It’s already the sweetest looking springer.
I wish they would eliminate the Lillie’s, just the checkering. My only complaint, small potatoes. Crow
Just saw first pic, you have gold in scope. 👍

Reactions: Bandito
I agree on the gold trigger. No where else is there gold to tie in. It’s already the sweetest looking springer.
I wish they would eliminate the Lillie’s, just the checkering. My only complaint, small potatoes. Crow
Just saw first pic, you have gold in scope. 👍
You need some snow to reflect the light at night. 😜