What springer did you shoot today?

Have owned this for a week and finally had enough time to sight in today. Set up at 13 yards. Two shots at pellet hole in wall to warm up, low but one hole. Up 6 clicks and decided to shoot a target. First shot ripped center out of bull. As did next 2. Fourth shot went off before I was ready. Still in the bull, just a little low right. Fifth shot went where first three went. For giggles I shot at a pellet hole in backstop. Passed right through the hole. This thing is a machine. Incredible trigger. Better than the 300S, on par with the Diana 75. And the sound they make is wild. Can’t wait to get some real time with it.

View attachment 432980
Not familiar with gun. Is that a side lever? Nice laminate. Enjoy Crow

Reactions: Bandito
Just got back from a shoot up north. Always an excellent time. Shot 50 rounds with the Vickers .22.
IMG_7925.jpeg
Put that away and only shot my R9 .20, to be honest I enjoyed the R9 more.
We had the wood stove chugging and I cooked my pork schnitzel on it. Man was it good.
I took my range finder, went to 65 yds. Handy tool. Next time spotting scope.
I also shot a I think, a M4 shot gun. What a weapon! Incredible but my ears are ringing. He’s got some insane guns.
1 1/2 feet on ice and snow on ground temp. 34 F, but the wood stove is a game changer.
We’re going to knock down a dozen trees to open it up, one of these times I shoot up.
IMG_7924.jpeg
I’ve cut 100’s of trees in the past. 👍 It’s like target shooting. Those yellow heavy frying pans on right, put a slug through each, my thumb almost fits the hole, heavy steel. New stuff to me.
The R9 out performed it self. I also shot 8 outdated eggs, they pop nice. Crow

Just got back from a shoot up north. Always an excellent time. Shot 50 rounds with the Vickers .22. View attachment 433200Put that away and only shot my R9 .20, to be honest I enjoyed the R9 more.
We had the wood stove chugging and I cooked my pork schnitzel on it. Man was it good.
I took my range finder, went to 65 yds. Handy tool. Next time spotting scope.
I also shot a I think, a M4 shot gun. What a weapon! Incredible but my ears are ringing. He’s got some insane guns.
1 1/2 feet on ice and snow on ground temp. 34 F, but the wood stove is a game changer.
We’re going to knock down a dozen trees to open it up, one of these times I shoot up. View attachment 433207I’ve cut 100’s of trees in the past. 👍 It’s like target shooting. Those yellow heavy frying pans on right, put a slug through each, my thumb almost fits the hole, heavy steel. New stuff to me.
The R9 out performed it self. I also shot 8 outdated eggs, they pop nice. Crow
Shotgun slug ain't no joke, frying pan probably aluminum. Shotgun with magnum buckshot kicks harder to me than a 300 magnum center fire rifle.

Scoped the mean green with the Sightron 4-16X42 mill-dot. It started out 6 to 7" right and low, after two afternoons of adjusting the eccentric inserts in the signature zee rings I got it to within a couple of inches of POA, finished it with the scope turrets.
IMG_6795.jpeg

I really want to find a better pellet for this 77K, right now the best pellet is the old brown box crosman premier 7.9 gr. I don't like this pellet, it's small in length and hard lead, it will foul a barrel pretty quick. And I only have two boxes of them left..lol. It does fit the bore on this rifle pretty snug.
IMG_6797.jpeg

Best group out of three right at dark today. 30 yards and 5 shots at a 1/4" stick on dot. 4 pellets in the group, the one low I squeezed off coming up to the dot and messed it up. Anyway this rifle is really hard for me to shoot consistently compared to my 97K and the Prosport. The stock is way different than the other two IDK.
IMG_6801.jpeg

Will try again with more daylight 🌞. Scope was on 10 power, also shot it at 4 and 6 power.

Not familiar with gun. Is that a side lever? Nice laminate. Enjoy Crow
FWB 601. It’s a SSP. No recoil. Pull the trigger, which is 5 oz or so I’m guessing, and holes magically appear right where you aimed. You’d like it. Hoping weather lets me get some play time this weekend, we’ll see.

FWB 601. It’s a SSP. No recoil. Pull the trigger, which is 5 oz or so I’m guessing, and holes magically appear right where you aimed. You’d like it. Hoping weather lets me get some play time this weekend, we’ll see.
Had a Diana 75 the same way, 2 or 3oz trigger was crazy accurate. I actually bought that rifle from Joe Rhea he has a video about it, I should've kept it. Here's a couple of long range groups I shot with it benched.
IMG_6802.jpeg

Back in 2017
IMG_6803.jpeg

Would be single hole at close range.

Had a Diana 75 the same way, 2 or 3oz trigger was crazy accurate. I actually bought that rifle from Joe Rhea he has a video about it, I should've kept it. Here's a couple of long range groups I shot with it benched.
View attachment 433275
Back in 2017
View attachment 433276
Would be single hole at close range.
Yep. Very similar to my Diana 75 trigger. The two best triggers I’ve ever used. Need to find the time to pack the 75 and get to David Slade so I can shoot these against each other. I’ve seen that video, the one where he shoots it against the FWB 300 and decides he’s going to let the 75 go? I can’t believe he sold it. You lucked out.

Shotgun slug ain't no joke, frying pan probably aluminum. Shotgun with magnum buckshot kicks harder to me than a 300 magnum center fire rifle.
I think I shot a 2 double odd magnum. Something like that. Really loud. “Say hello to my little friend“. Crow
Scoped the mean green with the Sightron 4-16X42 mill-dot. It started out 6 to 7" right and low, after two afternoons of adjusting the eccentric inserts in the signature zee rings I got it to within a couple of inches of POA, finished it with the scope turrets.
View attachment 433262
I really want to find a better pellet for this 77K, right now the best pellet is the old brown box crosman premier 7.9 gr. I don't like this pellet, it's small in length and hard lead, it will foul a barrel pretty quick. And I only have two boxes of them left..lol. It does fit the bore on this rifle pretty snug.
View attachment 433263
Best group out of three right at dark today. 30 yards and 5 shots at a 1/4" stick on dot. 4 pellets in the group, the one low I squeezed off coming up to the dot and messed it up. Anyway this rifle is really hard for me to shoot consistently compared to my 97K and the Prosport. The stock is way different than the other two IDK.
View attachment 433264
Will try again with more daylight 🌞. Scope was on 10 power, also shot it at 4 and 6 power.
Your stocks colours are much stronge. Looks really good. Nice shooting. Crow
Jackpot. Enjoy. Crow
Also ended up making new bronze washers for the 77K trigger to take up side to side slop, I had some shim stock before and it didn't do much.
View attachment 433280
That concludes the 77K refresh tune.
Nice job.
I saw a 3d printer for first time yesterday. Wow. Crow

I think I shot a 2 double odd magnum. Something like that. Really loud. “Say hello to my little friend“. Crow

Your stocks colours are much stronge. Looks really good. Nice shooting. Crow

Jackpot. Enjoy. Crow

Nice job.
I saw a 3d printer for first time yesterday. Wow. Crow
Yes more green on the right side and more browns on the left side. I machined the washers, but you could print them as well. Always wear ear protection with the boom sticks.

View attachment 433262
View attachment 433263
View attachment 433264
That’s a great candidate to seek to your new good buddy up in the PNW…. 😜

Shot 2 of the best. First a Pro Sport .22.
IMG_7927.jpeg
I put a Vortek spring in this puppy. Man o man, accurate with a great sound. it feels like an appendage, so comfortable. I actually like jacking the gun. I’m always sitting, I rest the butt pad on my thigh and pul down, so natural. I pushed the scope forward. A must have gun.
Switched to a HW98 .20. Bingo
IMG_7926.jpeg
This gun is what dreams are made of. Crow