What springer did you shoot today?

They’re calling for this great weather for next week. Glad I’m stocked for lead. HW97 .177.
IMG_7896.jpeg
keeps the tradition going . Such a nice rifle to shoot.
Jumped on a R9 .20.
IMG_7897.jpeg
This is one of my accurate ones. 45 yds. put 3 shots through a 3/8 hole. One just caught the edge.
IMG_7898.jpeg
You can see hits in snow. Crow

Reactions: Bandito
Unbelievable weather, 37 F and it’s warm with the sun. Shot for over 4 hrs. today. This is such a great plinking gun a HW97kt .25. Such a blast to shoot. So easy to watch looping.
IMG_7906.jpeg
Accuracy is natural to this gun. Anything you ask it , it delivers.
Another sweet gun, HW85 .177.
IMG_7909.jpeg
Easy to jack and so nice to shoot. Love to get one in .20 cal. Played with the 97 some more, way too addictive.Crow

Unbelievable weather, 37 F and it’s warm with the sun. Shot for over 4 hrs. today. This is such a great plinking gun a HW97kt .25. Such a blast to shoot. So easy to watch looping. View attachment 432655Accuracy is natural to this gun. Anything you ask it , it delivers.
Another sweet gun, HW85 .177. View attachment 432666Easy to jack and so nice to shoot. Love to get one in .20 cal. Played with the 97 some more, way too addictive.Crow
25cal is the heavy hitter.

Took a drive in Quad to get mail and scared some bid birds away, went to investagate and found this what everView attachment 432314Not much left. Deer maybe. Crow
Is this a metaphor to what our governments are/is doing to us? Air gun related>>>>> I wonder if a air gun was involved???

Is this a metaphor to what our governments are/is doing to us? Air gun related>>>>> I wonder if an air gun was involved???
I’m the only one around here with air guns. Not my property. Crow
I let R9 out. We enjoyed a mild February day. I'm out of her favorite pellets, 22cal,, (AA Falcon 13.43gr,,5.52dia. All I have left in 22cal are AA Diabolo, 16gr,,5.51dia. She shoots well enough with them but not like when she has the 22cal AA Falcons.
Sweet gun. Crow

Reactions: Bandito
Into town hit 2 gun shops. Again weather was so awesome I had to shoot. LGU Varmit .22.
IMG_7918.jpeg
One of my earliest and a favorite. A LGV is on my bucket list.
A HW50 .22.
IMG_7919.jpeg
Once zeroed in, flawless, too bad I wasn’t.
My HW98 .177
IMG_7920.jpeg
is easy on the eyes. A crowd pleaser for performance. I’m the only crowd.
Last up a D34 premium .177.
IMG_7922.jpeg
I never tuned this rifle, but someone did. Great shooting gun. Accurate., another great day. Crow

IMG_7918.jpeg

IMG_7918.jpeg

IMG_7918.jpeg

Have owned this for a week and finally had enough time to sight in today. Set up at 13 yards. Two shots at pellet hole in wall to warm up, low but one hole. Up 6 clicks and decided to shoot a target. First shot ripped center out of bull. As did next 2. Fourth shot went off before I was ready. Still in the bull, just a little low right. Fifth shot went where first three went. For giggles I shot at a pellet hole in backstop. Passed right through the hole. This thing is a machine. Incredible trigger. Better than the 300S, on par with the Diana 75. And the sound they make is wild. Can’t wait to get some real time with it.

20240206_181950_resized.jpeg

Have owned this for a week and finally had enough time to sight in today. Set up at 13 yards. Two shots at pellet hole in wall to warm up, low but one hole. Up 6 clicks and decided to shoot a target. First shot ripped center out of bull. As did next 2. Fourth shot went off before I was ready. Still in the bull, just a little low right. Fifth shot went where first three went. For giggles I shot at a pellet hole in backstop. Passed right through the hole. This thing is a machine. Incredible trigger. Better than the 300S, on par with the Diana 75. And the sound they make is wild. Can’t wait to get some real time with it.

View attachment 432980
So happy for you! It’s nice to get a great shooter with such precision. Enjoy!