• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Pretty cool shooting at 55 yards, huh.
The last place I owned before I moved into town I could shoot out to 75 yards sitting by my wood stove with a lighted
target all night. I did most of my shooting at 50 yards. I miss that property. I was shooting nearly every night and going to a few 1000 pellets a month It was crazy. I shoot alot of air guns but my primary interest is antique single shot rifles. But back when I had that range set up. I don't think I shot my single shots for a year straight.

The last place I owned before I moved into town I could shoot out to 75 yards sitting by my wood stove with a lighted
target all night. I did most of my shooting at 50 yards. I miss that property. I was shooting nearly every night and going to a few 1000 pellets a month It was crazy. I shoot alot of air guns but my primary interest is antique single shot rifles. But back when I had that range set up. I don't think I shot my single shots for a year straight.
That would be right up my alley.

I scoped the HW50 in .22 and got a 55 yard zero.Crap wind and it took lots of shots to get a zero"ish".I ended shooting 4 groups when it dropped off a bit..Not very good ,but at least I have elevation dope.Windage will need to wait for a calmer day!

View attachment 431978

View attachment 431979You might want to try a drooper mount. Mine was terrible, I had to bend the barrel.

Reactions: Bandito
Well placed high shot sent it flipping.
Yes! Using the low and slow .22 cal HW30S really makes those cans jump especially I’d I can hit them on the edges where the metal is the thickest/strongest. The thinner drink cans fly even better than the food cans. I love the sound of a solid edge hit on the thin drink cans 💥🎯

I want to work on springs, but the weather is gorgeous 36F, no wind and the sun is so strong I had to remove my coat, like Sun Valley Utah. No gloves needed. Started with a HW80 .22.
IMG_7891.jpeg

Really like the moving blanket on table, gives me soft area to tighten screws. Missed one. I was moving the gun into position and I flick the safety off in a smooth move. A round fires off, hits my roof.
IMG_7893.jpeg
What is this? A repair waiting. Put the gun away. ( middle of pic)
Grabbed a HW85 .22,
IMG_7894.jpeg
so smooth after the 80. I notice on table my trigger screw from the 80 is on table.
IMG_7892.jpeg
I never touch the trigger screws, don’t know enough about them. Screwed back in and back to normal. Crow

I want to work on springs, but the weather is gorgeous 36F, no wind and the sun is so strong I had to remove my coat, like Sun Valley Utah. No gloves needed. Started with a HW80 .22. View attachment 432105
Really like the moving blanket on table, gives me soft area to tighten screws. Missed one. I was moving the gun into position and I flick the safety off in a smooth move. A round fires off, hits my roof. View attachment 432121What is this? A repair waiting. Put the gun away. ( middle of pic)
Grabbed a HW85 .22, View attachment 432112 so smooth after the 80. I notice on table my trigger screw from the 80 is on table. View attachment 432107I never touch the trigger screws, don’t know enough about them. Screwed back in and back to normal. Crow
Exactly why I did this delrin insert mod, but locktite may work as well, or slightly bend the tab the screw goes in to make it fit tighter.
IMG_6785.jpeg

Reactions: crowski
No shooting today really cold wind, so I finished up my refresh tune on mean green. I'm going to scope it with the Sightron off of my 97K and buy another Athlon for the 97K at some point.
View attachment 432263
This is the gun that you are going to sell to me? 👊🏼😎

I love shooting at night. I hard wired my range lights to turn on at front door. Lights up nice in the winter.
IMG_7900.jpeg
IMG_7901.jpeg
I have to turn the lite to hit the 47 yd. but still doable. Crow

Took a drive in Quad to get mail and scared some bid birds away, went to investagate and found this what everView attachment 432314Not much left. Deer maybe. Crow
Those are canines. Multiples. Unsolved mystery. I’d keep on alert….

coyotes. Killed, skinned, dumped

Last edited: