• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Rain, rain, and rain, shoot, shoot and shoot. HW90 .20 first up. This is the most infectious gun I own. Easily hit targets the size of a squirrels head, 60 and 75 yds. This gun is the whole package. Reliable, accurate and absolutely love the sounds the gun produces. Yesterday’s photo. View attachment 429127Next up HW98 .22View attachment 429128A favorite for sure. Don’t like the flip scope protectors, seams to snag everything. Love the barrel.
‘Another morning shoot with a R9 .177 which wasn’t feeling well. Maybe scope problems. Wanna change scope mounts.View attachment 429130Have to do surgery or go in waiting room with a note. Couldn’t resist that 90 and finished the morning with it, sweet gun. Crow
What pellet and what fps is the 90 doing?

Marathon of shooting. Pro Sport .177. Again a gun with strong accuracy issues.
IMG_7809.jpeg
Best of the current UK models. Gun feels and shoots as good as it looks. Awesome day so far.
Next up a relative to the PS a TX200 .22.
IMG_7810.jpeg
My first TX, my first springer. Hoping to put spring set in soon. Crow

Marathon of shooting. Pro Sport .177. Again a gun with strong accuracy issues. View attachment 429159Best of the current UK models. Gun feels and shoots as good as it looks. Awesome day so far.
Next up a relative to the PS a TX200 .22. View attachment 429160My first TX, my first springer. Hoping to put spring set in soon. Crow
I want a stock similar to the Prosport for my 97K.

Reactions: crowski
Can’t believe temps. up to 41F. Outside layer undone all day, wow. On range today 4 1/2 hrs. rough day. Kept things going with a HW90 .25.
IMG_7812.jpeg
Once I tuned in the scope, it got serious. Love these 90’s.
TX200 .177, so nice , but I have difficulty loading with limited space.
Another tank HW80 .177. No problem hitting the 47 yd. marks.
Last for the bunch, TX 200 Hunter .22. Find the .22 cal. easier to handle. Accuracy is natural to these guns. Got some screw tightening to do. Crow
Couldn’t pic slow internet

IMG_7813.jpeg

IMG_7814.jpeg

IMG_7814.jpeg

Can’t believe temps. up to 41F. Outside layer undone all day, wow. On range today 4 1/2 hrs. rough day. Kept things going with a HW90 .25. View attachment 429209Once I tuned in the scope, it got serious. Love these 90’s.
TX200 .177, so nice , but I have difficulty loading with limited space.
Another tank HW80 .177. No problem hitting the 47 yd. marks.
Last for the bunch, TX 200 Hunter .22. Find the .22 cal. easier to handle. Accuracy is natural to these guns. Got some screw tightening to do. Crow
Couldn’t pic slow internet

View attachment 429210

View attachment 429212

View attachment 429221
Another great showing thank you !! How are those heater insoles working ? Got to love those HW 90 s

Another great showing thank you !! How are those heater insoles working ? Got to love those HW 90 s
👍I charged them last week. Put them in my boots and their a ladies size. Right box wrong size, used them anyway, they worked perfect, remote controlled. Will get the correct size.
I have to thank you on the 90’s. Holy shyt, these 90’s are very infectious. 30 yds. can hung by 2 threads for a week. Took right side out with the .20 and dropped a clean shot with the .25 on left. One shot each.
IMG_7805.jpeg
Crow

Have a busy afternoon, but took out the 150 before I put it away for some can killing. With open sights. A heavy accurate and quite magnum springer that is best shot from rest or sticks. But can be done off hand. Very little recoil probably because it weights 10 lbs.

Weight
(grains)
Velocity (fps)
827 av
Muzzle Energy = 32.11 foot-pounds

View attachment 429138

View attachment 429139
Jimminy. 32 ftlbs?

Reactions: Septicdeath
When I was a spry mid-20 person I shot pb handgun silhouette. Lately I have been missing it a bit so I started shooting handgun silhouette with my P17 at 50-feet. I shot one card tonight and shot a 31 of 40. This is about where I used to score in the old days.

I realize a "touch" on paper is not a knock down with metal but at 63 I am happy with the score.

I used my P17 with a Red Dot and AA 8.4 pellets.

20240127_221210.jpg

When I was a spry mid-20 person I shot pb handgun silhouette. Lately I have been missing it a bit so I started shooting handgun silhouette with my P17 at 50-feet. I shot one card tonight and shot a 31 of 40. This is about where I used to score in the old days.

I realize a "touch" on paper is not a knock down with metal but at 63 I am happy with the score.

I used my P17 with a Red Dot and AA 8.4 pellets.

View attachment 429631
Good shootin’ brother! 🎯🎯🎯