• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Finally, got back into the guns. Locked up last few days, too many people. All gone now.Heavy fog for 2 solid days. Wow, it’s still mild. First out HW90 .20. Beautiful gun.
IMG_7593.jpeg
This HW98 .20 was so against the grain. My most disappointing rifle as far as expectations go. Now this 98 is going to be magical. What a difference
IMG_7594.jpeg
The 98 is a favorite break barrel.
The FWB 124 sport is another winner. Just noticed AoA has these for sale. Only rifle I have two identical of.
IMG_7595.jpeg
The 124 sport is a must. Breaking in nicely.
The last a hammer, a DIana 460 .22
IMG_7596.jpeg
Really impressed with accuracy throwing a sledgehammer. Crow

I like your targets. I disconnect the bar into the ground and drill holes to hang them. I found the rain, made a mess.View attachment 419246Especially when painting them. Hanging them, keeps them clean and they probably work better. View attachment 419245These are the only kind I would buy. Crow
I have Gamo, Remington, Air Veturi, and a custom made by Paul Porch that you put in a tree. Now I just ordered two Crosman, and two Atflbox, that will give me a 13 target spread. The KZ on the ones I ordered are pretty large, and would be best at 50 to 55 yards, which I don't have..lol, I have plenty of reducer's, or will make some to make it more difficult. I store mine in a out building for longevety.

I have Gamo, Remington, Air Veturi, and a custom made by Paul Porch that you put in a tree. Now I just ordered two Crosman, and two Atflbox, that will give me a 13 target spread. The KZ on the ones I ordered are pretty large, and would be best at 50 to 55 yards, which I don't have..lol, I have plenty of reducer's, or will make some to make it more difficult. I store mine in an out building for longevety.
I picked up my ground targets about a month ago. Should have left them there. I clean them up over the winter.

IMG_7388.jpeg

Crow

Oh man. 20 cal. I’m jealous. Cant find them where I am so considering ordering barrels from europe
AOA has a 95 in .20. You have to go through a dealer here to get it. They won’t sell direct. The 95 is worthy in .20. cal.
Even though D&L said you couldn’t order, I bought my 97 .20 from them last year. I couldn’t hit the sold button fast enough. They said it was an old custom order that was canceled. Crow

Shot a Healthways Western yesterday, the hammer is so stiff I used a length to pipe with tape wrapped (not to scratch) the hammer. Strong spring for my hands but a low powered plinker. Most guys seem to shooting rifles according to posts. It is an odd bb gun because the power comes from stretching the spring not compressing it. Encyclopedia of Spring Air Pistols (ESAP) mentioned this BB gun is the only one the author knew about. So neat detaIL

Cannot post any picture because my brother died so my family when to be with his familiy. I am doing some hobby stuff to unwind after a very bad day. it was sudden he was not sick.

Shot a Healthways Western yesterday, the hammer is so stiff I used a length to pipe with tape wrapped (not to scratch) the hammer. Strong spring for my hands but a low powered plinker. Most guys seem to shooting rifles according to posts. It is an odd bb gun because the power comes from stretching the spring not compressing it. Encyclopedia of Spring Air Pistols (ESAP) mentioned this BB gun is the only one the author knew about. So neat detaIL

Cannot post any picture because my brother died so my family when to be with his familiy. I am doing some hobby stuff to unwind after a very bad day. it was sudden he was not sick.
Sorry to hear that, we never know what the day holds for us.

Reactions: crowski

Sorry for your loss. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
House full of peeps for 3 days didn’t leave much time for shooting. Did get to shoot with future SIL a little yesterday afternoon to test out his new .22 Cometa Fenix 400 Compact. Really impressed with it so far and he loves it. Less impressed with the scope. Athlon Talos 3-12 x 40 that was a replacement for one I had an issue with. Brand new. Mounted it and 2 shots later the reticle had rotated 45 degrees. Guess the glass came loose? PO’d. I have the same scope on my .22 HW95, hasn’t missed a lick in 1,500 or so shots. The other didn’t make 100 and this replacement didn’t make 3. Ordered a Hawke and had it shipped to their house. Broke out the FWB 124 and Diana 45 and we shot around a little. Cometa shot very well with the stock sights.

20231227_175115_resized.jpeg

20231227_175147_resized.jpeg

House full of peeps for 3 days didn’t leave much time for shooting. Did get to shoot with future SIL a little yesterday afternoon to test out his new .22 Cometa Fenix 400 Compact. Really impressed with it so far and he loves it. Less impressed with the scope. Athlon Talos 3-12 x 40 that was a replacement for one I had an issue with. Brand new. Mounted it and 2 shots later the reticle had rotated 45 degrees. Guess the glass came loose? PO’d. I have the same scope on my .22 HW95, hasn’t missed a lick in 1,500 or so shots. The other didn’t make 100 and this replacement didn’t make 3. Ordered a Hawke and had it shipped to their house. Broke out the FWB 124 and Diana 45 and we shot around a little. Cometa shot very well with the stock sights.

View attachment 419572

View attachment 419574
The can looks abused. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
Got a morning shoot with a Diana 48 .22. Deadly on the cans.
IMG_7608.jpeg
I built my 47 yd. range half ass, figuring to would last the winter freeze. In all my life never saw weather like this. I had an avalanche on my berm it’s been so wet. Took out the frame. I have to repair fast, the freeze has to be near.
IMG_7607.jpeg
Crow

Got a morning shoot with a Diana 48 .22. Deadly on the cans.View attachment 419786I built my 47 yd. range half ass, figuring to would last the winter freeze. In all my life never saw weather like this. I had an avalanche on my berm it’s been so wet. Took out the frame. I have to repair fast, the freeze has to be near.View attachment 419787Crow
A lot of rain in a day.

Hello everyone. I just got this old BSF S70 with a 2-7x32 Winchester AO scope. I completely tore it apart and cleaned the gobs of grease out of it. It was dieseling from the previous owner using regular gun oil. It was quite a trick to get it apart. Thank goodness I found an old post on a Canadian airgun forum. I may make a new step by step guide or something so others can see what it entails. It’s a great shooter. I’m at 700 FPS with 8 grain daisy wad cutters. I read that they were capable of over 800. I ordered a new piston seal and need to either find or make a breach seal for it. I truly enjoy these old German air rifles!

IMG_6356.jpeg