What springer did you shoot today?

Shot the 105X and the 130QE. A fun time at 40 yards with open sights. 20 shots from the .30

20231119_110609.jpg

20231119_110707~2.jpg

Wait what the heck is that snow.? Please keep that in Canada. Lol. I keep saying can’t beat those HW 90s Thanks for sharing. God pl
Gets even better. This morning is first ice forming on lake.
IMG_7343.jpeg
I wasn’t expecting for another few days.
IMG_7342.jpeg
I have to lift my dock tomorrow.
‘Shooting a HW50 black .177. Got talking to SpiralGroove on horn and got this pic in the dark. Got some muzzle ends en route. 👍
IMG_7344.jpeg
Gun is black anyways. Crow

Gets even better. This morning is first ice forming on lake. View attachment 408205I wasn’t expecting for another few days.View attachment 408204I have to lift my dock tomorrow.
‘Shooting a HW50 black .177. Got talking to SpiralGroove on horn and got this pic in the dark. Got some muzzle ends en route. 👍View attachment 408206Gun is black anyways. Crow
"Gets even better." how can ice or snow ever be better ????? Better than what , an ice age ?

"Gets even better." how can ice or snow ever be better ????? Better than what , an ice age ?
I actually have to build a dock hopefully this year. I build them on the ice, which is flat and on the waters surface. You can slide into position yourself, drill holes where you’re going to pound the poles through the ground. Built a few this way. Easy solo.
The 4 seasons all have something special about them.
Sat on the back porch and shot the IZH 61

View attachment 408210
Looks like an interesting gun. Crow
Test out the prosport after I finished the tune this afternoon.
View attachment 408226
Deadly shooting. Such a satisfying gun. Crow
HW35E tonight. I hear there are people that don’t like them. They must not have shot mine 😉. Tremendous gun.
I agree totally on the 35. Superb rifle. Crow

Today I was shooting my 22cal Hw77 stainless. As you can see at 25 metres it wasn’t performing as usual. Something was amiss. My mind set was it had to be the scope as I’ve had trouble with this before until I shimmed it. I kept persevering, adjusting elevation and windage but to no avail. I was no where near the bull as when I started.
All screws were tight and I was using the same technique as I always have.
I then though maybe I should clean the barrel. Now I’ve had this rifle for several years and shot thousands of pellets through it, but I’ve never cleaned the barrel, even when brand new.
My other three are break barrels and very easy to clean but I wasn’t overly excited about cleaning this under leaver. Needless to say it was quite dirty. After 7 or so shots it started to group, a few turns of the knobs and she was back on track. I’ll shoot it some more tomorrow as it was very hot outside.

EA2D950A-1995-425D-8AF1-6C567BD23609.jpeg

Today I was shooting my 22cal Hw77 stainless. As you can see at 25 metres it wasn’t performing as usual. Something was amiss. My mind set was it had to be the scope as I’ve had trouble with this before until I shimmed it. I kept persevering, adjusting elevation and windage but to no avail. I was no where near the bull as when I started.
All screws were tight and I was using the same technique as I always have.
I then though maybe I should clean the barrel. Now I’ve had this rifle for several years and shot thousands of pellets through it, but I’ve never cleaned the barrel, even when brand new.
My other three are break barrels and very easy to clean but I wasn’t overly excited about cleaning this under leaver. Needless to say it was quite dirty. After 7 or so shots it started to group, a few turns of the knobs and she was back on track. I’ll shoot it some more tomorrow as it was very hot outside.

View attachment 408281
First thing to do when groups open up is to clean the barrel. 👌🏻