• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Good Morning AGN.
Crazy eights at 75y with the lil jr Weihrauch.

20231021_073718.jpg20231021_073845.jpg

20231021_084353.jpg

It's not easy to hold the phone for a picture while at 24X. Lol
You can see my hits in the white paint.
I started with the middle and was hitting the paddle to the right so I made scope corrections. My last two shots were the outsides and the reset paddle.
I'm in the shade and the target is in the shade with bright sun between. So I can watch the shot fall to the target.
It's so easy to miss with minor scope cant.
The string on the hanging target helps alignment.

today is warmer 76 but windy 10/15 but sunday will be only 64 but 2/5 wind . errand's to do this AM .
Had the furnace on for a month. We’ve had frost. Crow
Windy as hell and raining cats and dogs for 5 days straight now in my neck of the woods. Yeah, I can shoot indoors, but I really
want to get outdoors.

Grrrrrr...
I have same weather as you. I have a covered porch, love rain days.
Today I blew leaves with the wind, 3 times faster. Crow
View attachment 398739

It's not easy to hold the phone for a picture while at 24X. Lol
You can see my hits in the white paint.
I started with the middle and was hitting the paddle to the right so I made scope corrections. My last two shots were the outsides and the reset paddle.
I'm in the shade and the target is in the shade with bright sun between. So I can watch the shot fall to the target.
It's so easy to miss with minor scope cant.
The string on the hanging target helps alignment.
What do you do for an encore? That’s really hard to do. 🐿 And nice shooting.
That’s decent when you can watch the shot. I have my lites out for nite shooting. Easy to watch shots with lites. Especially the .25 cal. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
First for the day off and on rain, warmed up to 50 F. and very windy, a HW80 .177.
IMG_7036.jpeg
Consistant rifle shooting JSB 10.34’s with ninth groupig at 45 yds. Not even broke in yet. Beautiful rifle.
This next TX200 Hunter .22. is my only beech stock on my Air Arms. Makes no difference shooting, so accurate.
IMG_7037.jpeg
These guns are works of art. Crow

Pulled all my 4 rifles out of the safe today. Yep only 4. Shot the Titan first then the 77. Next up was the Lgv Challenger and finally the 50S. Looks like the Hw’s won this round. Great fun, trying to keep my mind off having my 6 monthly pet/ct scan next Tuesday.
Gary

View attachment 392147
What calibre is you 50 and what's your go to pellet for it?

FWB 124 and HW35E for a little bit tonight. Fun shooting those two together. The FWB and I are still getting acquainted. Neat little rifle. Very accurate but with the short LOP and lack of cheek piece I’m still sussing out consistent cheek weld/eye relief. Getting it right about 8.5 out of 10 right now. Little different with the 35E. Shot the same chalk target 6 times from 25 yards. It wouldn’t break because the pellet kept going through the same dang hole! I pulled number 6 just enough low right to break it finally LOL. Said pit would be in my estate sale. Rethinking. Might take it with me ;)

I meant to post this last night but got too occupied with the little girls we sometimes keep, they are the closest to grandkids we've got at the moment.
Yesterday I got my Beeman R9 .177 out and shot a couple of Joro Spiders. I'm around 30 to 40 feet from them. When the pellet hits them, you hear the impact like it's a smack. My HW50s doesn't make that sound on impact, I guess because it has less power.

HW97K long barrel and Diana 56T/H. Only shot one 5 shot 25 yard group with each because we had 25+ mph wind gusts so it was mostly cans and reactive targets. I let the 97 down a little trying to rush between big gusts. Meh. Can still cover with a dime, but it deserved better. Didn’t let the 56 down. Couple of tremendous guns.

20231022_144944_resized.jpeg

20231022_151544_resized.jpeg

20231022_145017_resized_1.jpeg

20231022_151906_resized.jpeg