What springer did you shoot today?

Crow, is the pos a 240 meister?
No idea what a 240 meister is. I don’t get out much. Crow
Great view, I’d be down there casting a lure or setting a live bait along side you.
Gary
Fishing great. I just catch and release. I’m after the Bass. Got Crappie, Perch, Pickerel and big Muskies. Crow

Reactions: Frogy
Took 2 TX’s .177 and .22. View change for Gary.
E81632AF-07CD-4961-930E-F4C11288EB04.jpeg
B5614757-465B-4B50-B665-8F93FDD3A473.jpeg
These two are lethal. They are comfortable to hold and a pleasure to shoot. Crow

Crowski, the 240 meister shutz was a low powered diana along the power lines of the hw30/ r7. It was a newer version of the diana 24. I had a good shooting one a few years back but i think some came with the 12 land chinese barrel and they were hit and miss as far as accuracy went. I had a 34 with the chinese barrel and after a recrown and a polish, it wasn't to bad.

Thanks for info. I was in twilight zone for about 30 yrs. no 40, as far as air guns go.
This was a rifle sold in Canada to anyone without a license to possess a rifle over 500 fps. You would have better luck chasing a squirrel with a rake. I had 3 of them. May be one of the reasons I disliked Diana at the time. Never knew of a Weihrauch or Air Arms.
When you cock this 24 it doesn’t break all the way, it stops 1/2 way. Feels weird.
Put a Vortek in it just to see. Would like to find the obstruction restricting the jacking. Think it would have potential with full jacking. Too many irons in the fire, one day. Crow
EA5CE934-466D-44E3-AAA4-4AB5E578DACF.jpeg

Reactions: bf1956 and Frogy
Pissing rain which usually means more shooting time. Two blood relitives, both smokin’ rifles a HW77 special .177
A8BCE338-D608-4E3D-8300-57D2298E9E9D.jpeg
I am getting super attached to the 77’s. They’re all deadly. I’m missing the .20 cal. which is on the want list. Liking the long barrel more and more.
‘The HW97kl .177 same story.
A9E27862-E760-4CEF-B2C8-7DFB630FD6C1.jpeg

Both guns were hitting 3/4 spinners in the center at 35 yds. Sweet guns. Crow

Thanks for info. I was in twilight zone for about 30 yrs. no 40, as far as air guns go.
This was a rifle sold in Canada to anyone without a license to possess a rifle over 500 fps. You would have better luck chasing a squirrel with a rake. I had 3 of them. May be one of the reasons I disliked Diana at the time. Never knew of a Weihrauch or Air Arms.
When you cock this 24 it doesn’t break all the way, it stops 1/2 way. Feels weird.
Put a Vortek in it just to see. Would like to find the obstruction restricting the jacking. Think it would have potential with full jacking. Too many irons in the fire, one day. Crow
View attachment 350334
Chasing squirrels with a rake??? :D :D :D

Reactions: crowski
Goodies from Hector, including this Accurized ZR mount, came in late yesterday. So of course it rained all day today until about 6:00. Let up enough that I got about 10 shots standing at 15 yd. Windage is close to dead on but it’s several inches high. I don’t think this gun has any barrel droop to speak of because it was the same with a different scope and another droop compensated mount. See how it is as I step out. It’s a blast to shoot. Very strange to shoot a .177 making 18 FPE and feel almost nothing.

AC8C42FB-7312-475B-B5A1-982A95C63C24.jpeg

Chasing squirrels with a rake??? :D :D :D
You should see what I do for an encore. Crow

Goodies from Hector, including this Accurized ZR mount, came in late yesterday. So of course it rained all day today until about 6:00. Let up enough that I got about 10 shots standing at 15 yd. Windage is close to dead on but it’s several inches high. I don’t think this gun has any barrel droop to speak of because it was the same with a different scope and another droop compensated mount. See how it is as I step out. It’s a blast to shoot. Very strange to shoot a .177 making 18 FPE and feel almost nothing.

View attachment 350778
Sweet looking rifle. Love thumbholes. The muzzle end looks deadly as well. Crow

Sweet looking rifle. Love thumbholes. The muzzle end looks deadly as well. Crow
Yeah, I love the look of the MW but unfortunately it’s kind of a PITA. Especially trying to keep the grub screws tight. One of the goodies from Hector is his harmonics tuner or HPM that will replace the MW. Going to test some in stock form and get a baseline before I switch to the HPM. Right now I just need the wind and rain to cooperate enough to make testing feasible!

Reactions: Frogy and crowski
Yeah, I love the look of the MW but unfortunately it’s kind of a PITA. Especially trying to keep the grub screws tight. One of the goodies from Hector is his harmonics tuner or HPM that will replace the MW. Going to test some in stock form and get a baseline before I switch to the HPM. Right now I just need the wind and rain to cooperate enough to make testing feasible!
I’m not at all familiar with my 54. They look a little more complicated. I came real close to buying a 56th. Crow

I’m not at all familiar with my 54. They look a little more complicated. I came real close to buying a 56th. Crow
Sounds like y’all ought to get acquainted. 54 and 56 are the same gun mechanically. The barrel sleeve and therefore the muzzle weight are different lengths between the 2 guns. Diana makes a harmonics tuner for the 54 and of course Hector does as well. Really interesting guns. Steve’s articles are a great starting point.

Reactions: Frogy and crowski
Sounds like y’all ought to get acquainted. 54 and 56 are the same gun mechanically. The barrel sleeve and therefore the muzzle weight are different lengths between the 2 guns. Diana makes a harmonics tuner for the 54 and of course Hector does as well. Really interesting guns. Steve’s articles are a great starting point.
My problem is trying to eat as much info on the springers, so they get the attention. There’s so much in so little time. I thought they were the same internals. Still like the 56th. Crow

Today, I got out and shot these three at various targets from 40 yards. Open sights. My personal favorite way. View attachment 351015View attachment 351016A Hatsan 105X in .22 and .25 and the Edge .22

So much fun, and all good shooting guns for a $297 investment.
Nice lineup. Thanks for showing. I envy you guys that shoot offhand. 40 yds. Impressive. Crow