• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

I discharged myself from hospital late last night. There are some urgent maters I have to deal with and being in hospital just wouldn’t cut it. They didn’t want to discharge me because there was still some infection showing up in my blood tests. I was on the most strongest antibiotic drip available for 5 days. They gave me a prescription for oral antibiotics for the next 5 days at home. At least the swelling has gone down a lot and the infection in my blood is going in the right direction.
I had facial cellulitis, thanks for asking.
Gary
Hey Gary. Glad you’re on the mend. Be good. Crow

Reactions: drpietrzak
Got an afternoon shoot in. 28 F. and windy. Started off with a Pro Sport .177.
785E01B1-0120-46B1-A065-D39C33306BEE.jpeg
Even in the heavy wind this gun was playing with me at 45 yds.
The HW90’s have me grabbing them out of turn. What an additive gun
4FEB3E00-0538-434D-94BC-59906D05BF9D.jpeg
Again I like the newer stock. This gun has sounds like no other when cocking, Sounds surgical. And this tank delivers a .25 cal. round with precision. Had to call off early, wind was damaging my blind. Crow

Few hours using a hammer drill today had me looking for some fun. Hadn’t broken this out in a bit. Such a great shooting gun, really love this thing. Gift from Kim, so that makes it even better. Tightened screws and checked zero after using a hole that was already in a Shoot n C target. Three shot cloverleaf a little high right. Couple clicks left, 4th shot dead on windage-wise, touching left side of clover. Couple clicks down, little high still. Two more clicks and the shot went through the hole I was using to zero. Next shot took the bull out of a 1.5” target. I can’t ask for anything more. For those that ask questions about the ZR mount, that’s one of Hector’s Accurized mounts. Wonderful. Tried some FTT today at the end rather than the Baracuda Match I usually shoot. This gun was toned down with a PG2 kit and the FTT look promising. Similar accuracy to the Baracuda but much smoother shot cycle. Need to put on a chrono and see what it say.

284AB797-5522-4404-A143-9912F61FFF6B.jpeg

Froggy I took the liberty to shoot the 95 again and a R9 both .22. I thought the Beeman had a different stock, must of been another lifetime. These two are identical. Don’t remember them being together. Their my twins . Shot them for 1 1/2 hrs.View attachment 341764These are the rounds I used,View attachment 341766I don’t have any H&N’s in .22. That could change.
I tried these that I had on hand.
‘Neither agreed with the AA’s
Both guns favoured the 15.89’s and the Hades. The dome is best but it’s surprising how accurate the Hades is. Crow
That’s a nice pair An that good information on the pellets so went digging through the tool box , I have the AA 16 gr which I knew I had . but to my surprise I have two tins oF. JSB exact jumbo Diablo 15:89 gr . i thought I had 3 tins of 18.13 gas ( i don’t) thank you
image.jpg

Reactions: crowski
I’m
Few hours using a hammer drill today had me looking for some fun. Hadn’t broken this out in a bit. Such a great shooting gun, really love this thing. Gift from Kim, so that makes it even better. Tightened screws and checked zero after using a hole that was already in a Shoot n C target. Three shot cloverleaf a little high right. Couple clicks left, 4th shot dead on windage-wise, touching left side of clover. Couple clicks down, little high still. Two more clicks and the shot went through the hole I was using to zero. Next shot took the bull out of a 1.5” target. I can’t ask for anything more. For those that ask questions about the ZR mount, that’s one of Hector’s Accurized mounts. Wonderful. Tried some FTT today at the end rather than the Baracuda Match I usually shoot. This gun was toned down with a PG2 kit and the FTT look promising. Similar accuracy to the Baracuda but much smoother shot cycle. Need to put on a chrono and see what it say.

View attachment 341874
Just gave my daughter a hammer drill on Saturday.
Sweet rifle and stock. It’s amazing the accuracy of the rifles with all the moving parts.
Nice to see green grass. Crow
That’s a nice pair An that good information on the pellets so went digging through the tool box , I have the AA 16 gr which I knew I had . but to my surprise I have two tins oF. JSB exact jumbo Diablo 15:89 gr . i thought I had 3 tins of 18.13 gas ( i don’t) thank you View attachment 341878
Good score. I’m not a paper target guy, so might not work for you. But I probably have 20 springers in .22 cal. They all like the 15.89’s. Good enough for the girls, I go out with. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
I was going the rebuild a gun this morning but the temp. hit 40 F. I’m going shooting. Sunny skies. Today is Lam. day. My first laser I scooped was a HW77 Special Edition .177. Accuracy is no problem for this gun. It has the longer barrel which makes cocking a breeze. Had a hard time put this one down.
5B51E671-6B3E-4D1B-9AAD-0C1A24B9D28B.jpeg
The 77 is a treat to use. Super accurate. Next appropriately I shot an offspring of the 77. Another gem, a HW97k lam. .177. This gun picked up where the 77 ended. These two are like white on rice. The 97 needs no introduction.
392AEA58-53AB-49DC-A6C9-66337828CA23.jpeg
Both guns have only had the barrels cleaned, period. Little bit of spring rattle. But oh so accurate. These will get an upgrade in the spring department. Can’t wait. Crow

Reactions: cjtamu
HW35
TX200
R1
Model 25 Daisy
499b
In that order.
Sweet lineup. Crow
I will be going rockchuck hunting in a few weeks. Shot my favorite chuck gun 135 .30 at 40 yards open sights with my sticks. At the can in the picture 5 shots. Yup missing once. But I think I'll be good to go.
View attachment 342023
The wood on yours looks so much better than my plastic 135. What a hit with that .30 cal. Good luck with your hunt Crow

Brought the hatsan 125 sniper.177 out and did a little plinking with it. Getting just a little better cocking the beast but still need 2 hands.
You and Septicdeath are both a better man than I am. If I use the 135 I can count on a sore shoulder.
I always wondered how this gun stands up to that kind of force when jacking. Crow

I took advantage of the decent weather and got another 2 hours of shooting in. Another lam. the 54 .22 cal.
I shake my head every time in disbelief at the accuracy and hard hitting this gun delivers. The “Tank”
A5EF4A4C-501B-434F-A718-3E37CDB21DEF.jpeg
My last lam. and my last Weihrauch I bought. The HW97kl .20 stain. I put a Vortek spring on but no piston seal, so can’t wait to put that in. This gun is as flawless as flawless gets. Finished off the cans with ease, ( the hardest part).
E93CB833-A856-403E-BF5C-D62EDB42BE34.jpeg
Here’s a target 30 yards. 3/8 hole, 5 shots, 2 clean through, 1 caught the edge and 2 close. Within a dime
9B3A3FBE-4C37-43C2-943E-1CA2706C61AA.jpeg
I getting heavily addicted to this gun. Crow

I took advantage of the decent weather and got another 2 hours of shooting in. Another lam. the 54 .22 cal.
I shake my head every time in disbelief at the accuracy and hard hitting this gun delivers. The “Tank”
View attachment 342036My last lam. and my last Weihrauch I bought. The HW97kl .20 stain. I put a Vortek spring on but no piston seal, so can’t wait to put that in. This gun is as flawless as flawless gets. Finished off the cans with ease, ( the hardest part).View attachment 342035Here’s a target 30 yards. 3/8 hole, 5 shots, 2 clean through, 1 caught the edge and 2 close. Within a dimeView attachment 342034 I getting heavily addicted to this gun. Crow
Wow that Diana 54 That’s nice !!!!! Ok let’s talk about that snow of yours. You need to go pay a preacher or something !!!!! Man ! Ok just kidding maybe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 once again thank you 😄 how far north are you 😬. I’m mid state IL. 50 windy 36 mph winds no shooting for me . 😃 God Bless to all are shooters

I will be going rockchuck hunting in a few weeks. Shot my favorite chuck gun 135 .30 at 40 yards open sights with my sticks. At the can in the picture 5 shots. Yup missing once. But I think I'll be good to go.
View attachment 342023
You can miss with it and the air will take the chuck out. I know how hard my .22 hits. Can’t imagine it in .30.

Wow that Diana 54 That’s nice !!!!! Ok let’s talk about that snow of yours. You need to go pay a preacher or something !!!!! Man ! Ok just kidding maybe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 once again thank you 😄 how far north are you 😬. I’m mid state IL. 50 windy 36 mph winds no shooting for me . 😃 God Bless to all are shooters
That 54 is in a league of its own. I would do backflips if they eliminated the plastic. At the safety and breach barrel area. My 34 and 460 have the same lame parts.
Other than the 135, it’s probably my hardest hitting springer with deadly accuracy at longer distances.
‘The snow. We got pounded. Last snow, week + ago we got a foot of snow so heavy I broke 4 shear bolts on a 5 foot blower, just from the weight of the snow. My drive is 25 yd. wide, huge, I threw all the snow on a hill, almost started a Glacier.
I was in Chicago catching up with the Blues and the Black Hawks in the blizzard of 95. Never forget that weekend! Crow

You and Septicdeath are both a better man than I am. If I use the 135 I can count on a sore shoulder.
I always wondered how this gun stands up to that kind of force when jacking. Crow
I
You can miss with it and the air will take the chuck out. I know how hard my .22 hits. Can’t imagine it in .30.
It put a knock on them. That's for sure.