What springer did you shoot today?

I shot my new Diana 66, it came as a non-functional parts rifle but a bit of debugging (including removing eight pellets from the barrel) and re-syncing of the pistons and it's all good

This is my rifle range

And this is the first ten shots taken with a random diopter from the parts bin mounted

The vertical string might be the low light or just me getting used to a new rifle, but I think it's probably an indication that the seals need replacing
The horizontal spread bodes good for accuracy though.

And any group looks better on a pistol target ;)

Last edited:
I think it's probably an indication that the seals need replacing

Yup, they're worn out

362px-Sleeping_Seals_%2837730342012%29.jpg

Hi, am Kris and new here and use a Weihrauch80 (Beeman R8) .20 in combination of a UTG 3-9 x 40 scope. The gun is very pleased with the JSB 16grain .20 pellets. I love shooting cards & Targets in the garden (60 yards) en shooting rats and pigeons on a farm in the neighborhood.
Hi Kris, welcome. Guns, shooting , perfect. Crow
My LGU .22 and HW77 .22
Oh, a lovely Bouquet. Both smokin’ rifles. Crow
Little cold here in Central Alberta today(-20c)🤣 View attachment 304169

Feel blessed to have 18yrds available indoors for days like this.
View attachment 304170
Best one for the day😁
Nasty, not looking forward to it. Nice shooting. Crow
Hatsan 135QE Vortex in .22, plinking off the front porch.
Sweet rifle.Crow

Rain day, gun day. Bit of a change, but still springers, pistols. And do these beauties need some tweaking. A Beeman P1 .22 and P11 .22 as well a HW70 .177. BC3FCD72-0F25-4442-A7C5-CFD3A32F87D6.jpeg The Beeman’s I couldn’t sight in a target at 10 yds. But I could hit a plate no problem at 35 yds.
‘The 70 is a sweet pistol. I’m going to put these in the rotation. Super challenging.
Can anyone recommend a scope or sights for the Beeman’s?
Crow

Marathon of shooting today. Pulled these two gems out. I’ve never really shot either one. All I can say is, too bad they don’t make guns like this any more. A 300s and FWB pistol. 52D3FC25-86E6-4056-B79E-2B92F91F5BC8.jpeg Their both on a sled. The triggers are like cutting butter.
Unfortunately my eyes need new glasses and it’s showing. This target is 10 meters. E6A3BAFD-1B2E-4B73-B89A-6C7AC5E8E625.jpeg 300s is responsible. I never touched the sights. 2 more hours of shooting. Crow

Hi, am Kris and new here and use a Weihrauch80 (Beeman R8) .20 in combination of a UTG 3-9 x 40 scope. The gun is very pleased with the JSB 16grain .20 pellets. I love shooting cards & Targets in the garden (60 yards) en shooting rats and pigeons on a farm in the neighborhood.
Welcome ,

My little FWB Sport. Finally getting some decent weather for shooting, 52 degrees, I would rather go out when it's cool or even chilly here than in the heat of summer and sweat. Two days ago we were at 80 with high temperature. I wanted to readjust the scope, a little Hawke Airmax 2-7, wanted a small scope for the sporter, and needed to move it back a bit to match my eyes, I had it too far forward. Checked it on paper for a few shots then picked up some acorns and set them on a sawhorse and started shooting them off.