• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Rain day. Already on range before lunch with these 2 beauties.

C7E86643-689C-4C4E-A875-8F448A76BFEF.jpeg

HW98 .22 and HW97 black line stain. Both are an absolute joy to shoot. Crow

Damn pellets.
I wish it was!
It's worse than that, today it shot 3.5" low and left and no amount of horizontal adjustment will move the group. It's also out of upwards adjustment so my old Tasco 4x40 is as dead as the dodo :cry:

I need to find a good fixed scope that can cope with a springer.

I wish it was!
It's worse than that, today it shot 3.5" low and left and no amount of horizontal adjustment will move the group. It's also out of upwards adjustment so my old Tasco 4x40 is as dead as the dodo :cry:

I have a few Hawke Air Max’s and a few Elements both Springer rated. I’m favouring the Elements. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
I wish it was!

I have a SWFA 12x and MTC Viper Pro. Both are good scopes. The Optisan CP 10x has received good reviews. Burris and Bushnell need to bring back their old line of rimfire/airgun scopes.

Reactions: Septicdeath
I got a great deal on a Hawke Vantage 4x32 with a no questions asked life time warrenty.

@Septicdeath, nice to see an Excellent being aired, they have a reputation here of old of being able to be pumped to energy levels of biblical proportions.
Everyone knows of someone else's brother/cousin/neighbor who shot moose/through walls/elephants with it :)

And today I didn't manage to shoot anything, got a cold coming on I think :(

Reactions: crowski
I got a great deal on a Hawke Vantage 4x32 with a no questions asked life time warrenty.

@Septicdeath, nice to see an Excellent being aired, they have a reputation here of old of being able to be pumped to energy levels of biblical proportions.
Everyone knows of someone else's brother/cousin/neighbor who shot moose/through walls/elephants with it :)

Good to know they are covered. Thanks. Shake the cold. Crow

Reactions: Ryden
No springers since Monday. Kim hit a deer early yesterday morning. She’s good, airbags all deployed so a little sore. Both the deer and her Subaru totaled. Buddy of mine came to help me yesterday and we gave him his Xmas present early. Crosman 2240XL, Hatsan red dot, Buck Rail moderator, and SC grips. Helped him sight it in so at least got to shoot it. Great little guns.

And crowski, wouldn’t you know? Haven’t seen that armadillo yet. Actually pulled game cameras out Monday to set up and find his path. Get Kim back home yesterday morning, take our 5 month old Standard Poodle pup out and she starts barking AND THERE’s THAT DANG DILLA! 05:00, pouring rain, and I have a 45 lb pup on a leash. Gone before I could get all that settled. I was so mad. Game cameras going up this evening. Gonna shoot a springer real soon ;)

About 600fps at 8 pumps

No springers since Monday. Kim hit a deer early yesterday morning. She’s good, airbags all deployed so a little sore. Both the deer and her Subaru totaled. Buddy of mine came to help me yesterday and we gave him his Xmas present early. Crosman 2240XL, Hatsan red dot, Buck Rail moderator, and SC grips. Helped him sight it in so at least got to shoot it. Great little guns.

And crowski, wouldn’t you know? Haven’t seen that armadillo yet. Actually pulled game cameras out Monday to set up and find his path. Get Kim back home yesterday morning, take our 5 month old Standard Poodle pup out and she starts barking AND THERE’s THAT DANG DILLA! 05:00, pouring rain, and I have a 45 lb pup on a leash. Gone before I could get all that settled. I was so mad. Game cameras going up this evening. Gonna shoot a springer real soon ;)
Withdrawal. Glad to hear Kim is OK.
I’ve come close to hitting a deer. Closest town to me, Buckhorn.
To me an Armadillo is exotic. Never saw one. If they do damage like a tree rat make them pay. Good luck. Crow

Reactions: drpietrzak