• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

My arms hurt so much from cocking my B3 that I could only shoot this today:View attachment 362904
When I bough it from my friend Steve I thought I was getting the pistol equivalent of the B3, but it's a real shooter, and after 25 years in storage all it needed was a few cheap O-rings. I adjusted it to give 40 good shots on a CO2 powerlet, and it's quite a powerhouse at that level. Nothing bad to say about it... Ridiculously easy to take to pieces and put back together. Shoots with consistent velocity. Just a great pistol!
Oh, right... Forgot to i.d. it... It's a Tau-7!
I like that. Thanks for sharing. Crow

I hope I'll be forgiven for posting this, but I suspect that there are enough engineers, or at least advanced tinkerers on this thread to appreciate it: Keith Appleton - Steam engines
And I do think there is some affinity between airguns and steam engines... Both operate on an elastic medium, and both are prone to induce digital dissection and hindsight bias in their operators. Enjoy!

Just did a number on aluminum cans and metal animal targets with my wonderful new HW30S in .22 caliber using the supplied sights. I'm having trouble deciding which, the HW30S in .177 or ,22 is my favorite. For now it's a tie! Charles
Tough call. They’re both awesome. Congratulations on the 50. I just got one, but I got a 30 at same time. It’s been hogging all my time. Can’t wait to play with the 50, scoped. Enjoy you 30s. Crow

Reactions: sekiar
Shot a Mendoza RM377 today. Have a few of these mendoza's they are all keeper's.
20230608_133326~2.jpg

Had two favorites out,View attachment 363134This HW98 .22 has a Vortek spring in it. Accuracy is all it knows. Easy gun to use.
Last but not least. A HW97kt .25 and again another favorite. This gun is so accurateView attachment 363154I finished off the cans with the .25. Destroys cans. Both are Hall of Famers. Crow
Once again you bring a pair of beauties to the table . And I do love your shooting range . I have to move mine once a week so I can mow . Last time I went to buy paint, could not find any orange paint so I bought fluorescent pink and fluorescent green. I can see those pretty good. Just finished second eye surgery hope to be building new targets here in a month or so😃😃😃😃😃. Thanks for sharing your collection with us ,

Reactions: crowski
Thanks. Looks like a mound there. Should I protect it from the coons. some how? This is cool. Never seen before. Looks like she has a garden on her back. Crow
You can protect the area with some fencing or screening to keep the bandits and plundering critters out of the nest, just make sure that the young turtles can get out when they hatch
Once they hatch, the young will bee line back to the water.

Reactions: crowski
Keep an eye on her and when she is gone. Coons,skunks,possum and others will dig up the eggs.
You can protect the area with some fencing or screening to keep the bandits and plundering critters out of the nest, just make sure that the young turtles can get out when they hatch
Once they hatch, the young will bee line back to the water.
Thanks, your a wealth of knowledge. Looks like a vulnerable spot for a nest. I‘ll try to protect it. Crow

Reactions: bf1956