• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Knew I probably couldn’t get elevation down enough but took this girl for a spin again at 20 yd to verify. Can’t drop it enough, will have to remount. Decided to tweak windage and see what I could do just compensating for elevation with mil-dots. Shot at right of 10 ring is first shot. 3 clicks left. That shot in the bull? That’s actually 3 shots in a row. Kim got home in time to see the 3rd. Said she didn’t see where it went, I said that’s cause its in the same hole as the first two! Then I said see that little numeral 8 on the right side? Well, now you don’t! This gun is in stock trim and already shoots like that? Have just barely scratched the surface of this beast. Can’t wait to see what it does with the trick bits. Crow, if that doesn’t get you interested in shooting that 54 I don’t know what will ha ha ha. It’s still a springer, just a high tech one.

F950F027-40DC-4DF7-B215-44B4465999AC.jpeg

EBC32666-0FF2-4E43-B389-EB22E9AED667.jpeg

Knew I probably couldn’t get elevation down enough but took this girl for a spin again at 20 yd to verify. Can’t drop it enough, will have to remount. Decided to tweak windage and see what I could do just compensating for elevation with mil-dots. Shot at right of 10 ring is first shot. 3 clicks left. That shot in the bull? That’s actually 3 shots in a row. Kim got home in time to see the 3rd. Said she didn’t see where it went, I said that’s cause its in the same hole as the first two! Then I said see that little numeral 8 on the right side? Well, now you don’t! This gun is in stock trim and already shoots like that? Have just barely scratched the surface of this beast. Can’t wait to see what it does with the trick bits. Crow, if that doesn’t get you interested in shooting that 54 I don’t know what will ha ha ha. It’s still a springer, just a high tech one.

View attachment 351045

View attachment 351046
Hey nice shooting.
Oh I’ve shot it. It throws .22 lead like no other. My range only goes to 45 yds now. Easy for the 54. I’m amazed of the accuracy. Enjoy. Crow

I tried to shoot the R9 this morning but just cant hit center ... cphp.177, stock irons , 50 yards , 1" bull View attachment 351134
Oh well maybe more coffee needed
That's Damn good. Unless your hunting, minor POI shift isn't important. Even then you're still minute of skurl at 50!

That's Damn good. Unless your hunting, minor POI shift isn't important. Even then you're still minute of skurl at 50!
Well if a squirrel head i blew out his jaw and trimmed a eyelash at best. .🤤 Now the winds picked even more so after i posted that i just gave it up.

Maybe add somthing extra to the south range im swapping to from the north facing.. all that walking it out seting things up gets old..lol. slow process trying to keep somthing blocking another kinda thing
south range.jpg

Lol.. wow my barrel looks bad bent ..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: crowski
Well if a squirrel head i blew out his jaw and trimmed a eyelash at best. .🤤 Now the winds picked even more so after i posted that i just gave it up.

Maybe add somthing extra to the south range im swapping to from the north facing.. all that walking it out seting things up gets old..lol. slow process trying to keep somthing blocking another kinda thingView attachment 351149
Lol.. wow my barrel looks bad bent ..lol
Body shots only for me at 50 yds. I don't usually take those past 40 yards unless it's the perfect situation.

Body shots only for me at 50 yds. I don't usually take those past 40 yards unless it's the perfect situation.
With the steel critters i just yry to make head shots , but thats steel not real live flinching around . The you kinda got to take best kill shot .
image136.jpg
image154.jpg
image172.jpg

I shot my new HW50S for the 3rd time. I'm almost through a 400 count tin. The front sight fell off. I guess it's time to check the set screws and buy some loctite..... It was ok though because I had just mounted my new scope..View attachment 272596
Same thing happened to me. The front sight flew off into the grass. I didn’t know what it was for a second and I thought it was something worse. I check that screw in particular.

Reactions: crowski
I’d take that any day with irons. I try to shoot irons and the rear sight is blurry, front sight is blurry and the target lol.
Ya, i understand . But i take some measures to prevent that. Like my custom (patent pending ©®) sun shade for one
image178.jpg

That + the post mod makes it clear ( notch,post,target).
glitter.jpg
But from the morning shots with wind and that evening shots with less wind just shows how little a wind can just push a pellet off.

I tried to shoot the R9 this morning but just cant hit center ... cphp.177, stock irons , 50 yards , 1" bull View attachment 351134
Oh well maybe more coffee needed
Waiting on the oven shots ..a quick 5@50y r9 cphp.177 , stock irons
View attachment 351207

Sadly. The crosman the one..😭
Ya, i understand . But i take some measures to prevent that. Like my custom (patent pending ©®) sun shade for oneView attachment 351240
That + the post mod makes it clear ( notch,post,target). View attachment 351241But from the morning shots with wind and that evening shots with less wind just shows how little a wind can just push a pellet off.

I’d be happy with that, and a coffee. I like your targets you made. And the shade for the sights. Crow
Both of my HW30s and my R1. Passing time in the basement again. Can't wait to finish my move to AR
I really don’t envy you right now. Moving is worse than wall papering. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Crow
Shot the B1 .22 off hand. It is
equipped with a see all sight. today at 20 & 30 yards. It amazes me every time I shoot this gun, how accurate it is. As I'm sure that anyone that has owned one would agree.
View attachment 351194 View attachment 351193
That is such a cool gun. Reminds me when I went to the gun store in Vegas and shot a Thompson machine gun. Crow