• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

One of my favourites - an old BSA Supersport in .25 cal'.
...... a nice sedate shot cycle from a 2 stage trigger and, pellets that really slap a knock-down 👍🏻

Plus, a good old Leupold scope.

View attachment 347408View attachment 347407
Your BSA is to die for. And .25 cal. deadly. I have a BSA Polaris, one of my most accurate and hardest hitting springers. Thanks for sharing. Crow
Well , I had the HW97K out BUT I'm just not happy with the trigger. 1st stage is fine.But the 2nd stage is like a rolling 1st stage and has an inconsistent release. What can I do about that? Maybe AGN could help me with that. I then brought out the R9 and she is a dominatrix and very strict about how she likes to be held. She'll kiss you fine when you do and slap you when you don't. I then let out my little princess. Her name is Gem, a HW 30. She makes me smile,we have a good time.
Happy ending. I don’t shoot my 30 near enough. Mine complain of lack of use. I plan on using the 30’s and R7 in due time. They are incredible rifles. Crow

Reactions: Rudolph Hucker
You did wicked on that deal. I have the 54 pro which I’m shooting tomorrow, ironically I like the looks of the 56th better. Crow
I do too. It has a few quirks, most notably the barrel shroud and the muzzle weight set screws. Hector told me about it and it’s addressed in Steve’s write ups. I like the aesthetics of the gun as is but if I can’t get solved to my satisfaction then it will end up with Hector’s harmonic tuner and CF barrel shroud. It’s a pretty darn impressive shooter as it sits. Just have to tighten MW screws every 20-30 shots.

Reactions: crowski
Two days ago I wore insulated boots 2 quilted jackets which I wear in any weather. Yesterday I would have sweat when I swim, up to 68. It’s already 66 now. I’ll take it.
‘First up HW97kl .177. I could have used mirrors and shot behind my back, it was so deadly.
CF6B6D17-C355-4943-8288-59A6D2914C3F.jpeg
Spinners at 43 yds. No problem, hit them in the centre. It has a buzz sound. I’m guessing a new spring kit is in demand in the future.
This next my first rifle, HW90 .25.
479E7245-DFF6-4EF1-A3AD-027DBD3954C5.jpeg
Almost crewl what this did to my hanging cans. Like throwing it in a blender. I’m looking forward to playing with this rifle the gauge and pump. Talk about a sleeper. Crow

HW77k .25.
DE049745-5F4F-4860-84C4-3F43B2C06603.jpeg
Very accurate and destructive. I can connect with this gem. Fun to shoot.
I always said, don’t know how a gun is so accurate that feels like it’s falling apart. Well it was, can’t believe I didn’t lose a screw. We’re the sights ever out. Zeroed in at 40 yds. Cocking this baby is two steps for me, but very manageable.
D77175DE-D48D-441F-8764-8E517F9B6823.jpeg
This cannon definitely delivers the goods. Crow

03A59CB8-D49C-45F5-A61C-68BCDE49EA56.jpeg

I almost forgot I had a HW70 out walking around. 72 F. today, crazy.
9588792A-D491-4EFC-98C1-E088DE289CB7.jpeg

HW77k .25. View attachment 347631Very accurate and destructive. I can connect with this gem. Fun to shoot.
I always said, don’t know how a gun is so accurate that feels like it’s falling apart. Well it was, can’t believe I didn’t lose a screw. We’re the sights ever out. Zeroed in at 40 yds. Cocking this baby is two steps for me, but very manageable. View attachment 347636This cannon definitely delivers the goods. Crow

View attachment 347630
I almost forgot I had a HW70 out walking around. 72 F. today, crazy.View attachment 347637
Sometime give us the rundown on that Diana . What you think of it an how does it shoot Thank again for sharing Frogy

Less than a week ago I wore insulated boots and winter wear. Today sandles shorts and tee shirt. 78F before noon.
‘This TX200 .22 certainly warmed up the spinners. This was my first TX. They’re all clean and accurate.
EC26A4C4-69C8-4491-8F5E-DD812DC127C9.jpeg
They look so elegant.
‘The R7 .177 was actually the first rifle out. Had a hard time putting it down. This and the 30 are such a perfect gun.
0C6B908F-533F-4ADE-9462-A19E871FC038.jpeg
I was easily hitting targets to 35 yds.
Days looking bright ahead. Crow

Well , I had the HW97K out BUT I'm just not happy with the trigger. 1st stage is fine.But the 2nd stage is like a rolling 1st stage and has an inconsistent release. What can I do about that? Maybe AGN could help me with that. I then brought out the R9 and she is a dominatrix and very strict about how she likes to be held. She'll kiss you fine when you do and slap you when you don't. I then let out my little princess. Her name is Gem, a HW 30. She makes me smile,we have a good time.
@HeyU , sounds like you need to adjust the torx screw (T8) fwd of the trigger blade. Try 1/4 turn clockwise, and go from there. This will reduce your sear engagment and will get you into crispy trigger break land.

Had to come inside, getting heat stroke. 82F. and I think I know why. These two guns are hot. Same gun R9 .20 and .22. The same but different.
DF821335-B0FD-4C50-BB78-40DDBCF95415.jpeg
The .22 cal. started. First shot clean through 3/8 hole at 30 yds. This gun is just breaking in and showing promising tendencies. A+ rifle.
Ironically same deal first shot through 3/8 hole 30 yd. plus 2 more out of 5 shots. I have no idea what it is but this gun is in a league of its own. It’s constantly is something I desire. No spring sets in either of these, but they are going to get one. I don’t think it’s a coincidence but of all my 97’s and 77’s, the 97 .20 is the newest not even broke in. IMO I find it again the most lethal.
This R9 would be a gun to carry in the bush.
5302FA14-EB68-4DF5-B98C-AFCC90806D18.jpeg
Next week we’re going back to freezing temp. (Hopefully wipe out some bugs). After that I’m hoping to get the paper out. Crow

Talk about sweat when you swim, it’s 85F. Taking advantage of this weather today and tomorrow, all jobs on hold.
‘This one is my dumpster gun. Had over year, first time using it for the simple reason I finally got my glasses. What a difference. The FWB 300s has the iron peep sights, little getting used to, but so cool. Sights were out a mile at 10 paces.
F1F94F7E-DE7D-4172-883D-5A37AB7476FC.jpeg
This gun is growing on me fast. The trigger is like no other, never felt one sooo smoooth. Took a few minutes to figure out adjusting the sights. Awesome gun.
4DCAF964-2416-44F7-884C-1E9C9F8CAEC9.jpeg
On the right side going up I was catching on.
This next power house is my Diana K98 Mauser .22. This thing rips. I bought it because it is stamped Mauser.
013D6038-C8CE-43D2-9FA2-59A9963835DB.jpeg

I left the iron sights on cool gun. Once I zeroed the sights I missed once out of 10 rounds this can, 30 yds. Don’t bring out much , that’s going to change. Crow

68CA8197-D54A-4D88-AD18-174D4E05467A.jpeg

well i went out with my diana54 intending to croni it , got involved shooting and forgot to croni hahahah
Didn't have a lot of time ,had to go to town to mail my state taxes in , FED's were electronical entered at tax lady's home .
Can’t remember what I did last nite. You’re not alone.
Broke out the 48 in .22 today. Don’t know why I don’t shoot it more than I do, it always shoots good but definitely need to put a different scope on it. I think my dad bought it in the early to mid 90’s.

View attachment 348143
Nice gun. Keeper.
Is that the same internals as the 54?
Crow

Reactions: Teber66
Can’t believe I’m in shorts with snow everywhere. 71F. Great for shooting. Took out a Pro Sport .177. Spent a lot of time shooting, no pic.
‘My HW98 .22 was next. The was one of my favourite shooters. Seems sluggish. I did put a Vortek spring in it but no piston seal. I now have the seals, so another job.
5EA0DC83-57E7-4067-811D-126BD0C01DD5.jpeg
It sounds like a HW30. Trampus99 brought to my attention. Nite time job. Crow

What a difference a few in-lb makes. Shot scoped HW35E and peep-sighted Diana 34 couple days ago. Just standing 20-25 yards plinking spinners, etc. The 35E hit everything. Couldn’t hit water if I fell out of a freaking boat with the Diana. Unusual because I usually just have to point that gun in the general direction of the target and it finds it. Checked screws today. Stock screws and rear trigger guard all good. Front trigger guard, oops. Torqued it back down, went outside to 20 yards and smacked Cooper in the head. Then smacked him in the tail so he’s ready for the next round. Such a good gun. Remember to check them screws boys and girls! Shot a few pellets with the HW45 too just because it’s so much fun and hard to put down.

What a difference a few in-lb makes. Shot scoped HW35E and peep-sighted Diana 34 couple days ago. Just standing 20-25 yards plinking spinners, etc. The 35E hit everything. Couldn’t hit water if I fell out of a freaking boat with the Diana. Unusual because I usually just have to point that gun in the general direction of the target and it finds it. Checked screws today. Stock screws and rear trigger guard all good. Front trigger guard, oops. Torqued it back down, went outside to 20 yards and smacked Cooper in the head. Then smacked him in the tail so he’s ready for the next round. Such a good gun. Remember to check them screws boys and girls! Shot a few pellets with the HW45 too just because it’s so much fun and hard to put down.
My 34, same story. Point, hit. I think mine was tuned. Who I purchased it from didn’t know. Never expected that. Crow