What springer did you shoot today?

...Restocked FWB 124 and HW77 Mk2. Surprisingly, the FWB is more accurate than the HW???

L1008949.jpg

Normally I shoot 2 differen rifles daily. Since Sat. at midnight the rain started, destroyed my driveway. My gun room is in the basement and my range is off main floor. Two guns, one in each hand. Up the stairs.
When it rains it’s gun day so I’ll shoot at least 5-6 guns sometimes more. Well easier for me to take up several. FEDB9645-95E9-46F2-A555-B3F4F1E524A5.jpeg Going up for today, Pro Sport .177, HW 85 .177, HW77 .22, HW80 .177, HW 95 .177 and R9.20..3143AD50-61D4-4560-AFD8-9156EEB96E5B.jpeg Going down. Yesterday’s choice. HW98.22, R7.177, TX200 Hunter.177, TX200.22and a HW97KT.25. The R7 and 98 we’re amazing.
When we built my wife has bad foot and my knees are not the best and age slows you down. We only have a bungalow, so I don’t use a lot but it’s dam handy for times like these. Crow

Thanks for the reply.
Is the loading not the same as the 77-97?
I have a BSA Polaris .22. Which has loading port where the round goes down a slide. PITA. Not my favourite loading system. Crow
No, not like the 77/97. when you cock the gun, the under lever cams a loadin block or breech block straight up, about the same position as the open loading port on the 77. You can then close the underlever or leave it open and insert a pellet into the breech block. After the under lever is returned to battery you push the breech block down and the gun is ready to shoot(after disengaging safety) No chance of fingers getting caught if the piston is released accidentally.

Reactions: crowski
No, not like the 77/97. when you cock the gun, the under lever cams a loadin block or breech block straight up, about the same position as the open loading port on the 77. You can then close the underlever or leave it open and insert a pellet into the breech block. After the under lever is returned to battery you push the breech block down and the gun is ready to shoot(after disengaging safety) No chance of fingers getting caught if the piston is released accidentally.
I called my supplier, D&L , they said they ordered some. If they come in I’m on. Crow

82216EAE-ABDA-4AC0-9A09-A6E77652168D.jpeg
I shot these two today. First time I had them out in over half a year. I was feeling the blues and after shooting them, I felt 😊

Can’t beat Airgun therapy to help out during tough times.

The PS is in .22 and the 97 in .177. Both tuned by me with JM parts. The 97 has a buzz upon firing but I think it’s due to the cocking lever release button. I don’t want to mess with her bc she is super accurate. Almost effortless to shoot one holers.

Take care

Gabe

View attachment 285196I shot these two today. First time I had them out in over half a year. I was feeling the blues and after shooting them, I felt 😊

Can’t beat Airgun therapy to help out during tough times.

The PS is in .22 and the 97 in .177. Both tuned by me with JM parts. The 97 has a buzz upon firing but I think it’s due to the cocking lever release button. I don’t want to mess with her bc she is super accurate. Almost effortless to shoot one holers.

Take care

Gabe

well. shoot. or no shoot i guess lol

started out so well, 1st 10 a good warm up... suddenly shots wander.
with the diana 350mag, it's almost always a screw loose. went to go tighten-up, and i guess i'm a nut short.
ihavelostascrewD350aug22b.jpg
can't find it anywhere, even went over the area with a magnet. oh well, i needed to address that issue better anyway, and new bolts is probably the answer. it never has held more than oh, 50 shots before loosening up again. and i've tried all the fixes i've found. anyway, that's another thread.

so, guess it's on the wall, and i'm back to my 2nd best shooter today, a daisy. does that count as a springer?
gameon2022b.jpg