• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Yesterday I finished Vorrek spring change for my HW50 .22.
2AD9501B-E9C6-4067-A398-A9607E368203.jpeg

Ran it through the crony, no change in speed but sound was so much better. No spring noise like the day before. I’ll put a piston seal in it later when they arrive. Awesome gun in .22 cal. Crow

Reactions: Ozwald and Frogy
18 F. was damn cold, wind gusts so I dropped my blind which made a huge difference. The 3 are a TX 200 Hunter .22, HW50 .22 and a HW35e .177.
0C477DAE-5B24-4426-AA63-5F297EADD12B.jpeg

The 50 with the Vortek spring was a worthy change. And the TX 200, as usual was so accurate. With the cold again I found releasing the cocking arm in the cold difficult.
The 35 was really jelling in to a smooth rifle. A year ago it was stiff. Can’t wait to give it a 30 mm Vortek kit.
B17DC5DB-8CC6-4B27-814F-2BABFB803F53.jpeg

The wind changed I cooled down fast and retreated to the heat. Crow

18 F. was damn cold, wind gusts so I dropped my blind which made a huge difference. The 3 are a TX 200 Hunter .22, HW50 .22 and a HW35e .177. View attachment 329079
The 50 with the Vortek spring was a worthy change. And the TX 200, as usual was so accurate. With the cold again I found releasing the cocking arm in the cold difficult.
The 35 was really jelling in to a smooth rifle. A year ago it was stiff. Can’t wait to give it a 30 mm Vortek kit. View attachment 329080
The wind changed I cooled down fast and retreated to the heat. Crow
that 35 has some nice wood . I may just have to add one to my collection.

Reactions: crowski
They have much nicer wood than this but the springers aren’t worthy.View attachment 329142
HW66 JM. .22 lr. Never seen any thing like this on a new springer. Crow
lol me ether . that is some beautiful WOOD. years ago I payed extra for extra curly maple for a flint lock build. just something about wood with good grain

They have much nicer wood than this but the springers aren’t worthy.View attachment 329142
HW66 JM. .22 lr. Never seen any thing like this on a new springer. Crow
Not wanting to get into trouble but how does it shoot. i seen those listed on Krales site. Just wondering how it stacked up against a cz

Not wanting to get into trouble but how does it shoot. i seen those listed on Krales site. Just wondering how it stacked up against a cz
I’ve had it a year and never shot it. Can’t get past the springers.
I show this because I probably have 30 Weihrauch springers, and all of them put together don’t look as good as my only Weihrauch rim fire. Hummm. Wish they offered nicer wood. Crow

Reactions: Frogy
I shot my HW97 .25 maybe 10 rounds, ran back in house, -8 F. Brrrrrr. Just a little too cold.
I went in my room, put a Vortek kit in a HW98 .177. I also did a kit in a HW50 which I’ll finish in morning. Crow
I sure like my .25s
Spring is coming soon. Cross our fingers.

Reactions: crowski and Frogy
I shot my HW97 .25 maybe 10 rounds, ran back in house, -8 F. Brrrrrr. Just a little too cold.
I went in my room, put a Vortek kit in a HW98 .177. I also did a kit in a HW50 which I’ll finish in morning. Crow
You should have them all done by the time spring gets here and be able to focus on shooting.

I sure like my .25s
Spring is coming soon. Cross our fingers.
I know members say they’re loopy. I really enjoy shooting them. They destroy cans like no other. I only shoot to 50 yds. Crow
You should have them all done by the time spring gets here and be able to focus on shooting.
Moog, That’s the plan. Might need a “go fund me” plan for the springs. Just ordered the piston seals yesterday. Crow
I had a chance to take the HW97 and 98 out this afternoon. The sling with cuff on the 97 is from Triad Tactical. I don't know if it's HFT legal but for kneeling and prone it really helps to steady the rifle. View attachment 329408
Wicked setup. Both awesome rifles. I have a 98 waiting at the door to get cronied. Enjoy Crow