• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Finally back on the range, but nasty weather. Took these 3 out.
93C2D7D0-77A7-418D-A7BA-CD9430A75052.jpeg
HW80 .177, Pro Sport .22 and a HW98 .22. I cronied them all as well a HW50 .177 black and a HW 95 .177. Crow

Lunchtime stress buster about 20 shots from .177 HW35E. 19 yards standing offhand, spinners and 1 1/4” targets. Really like the 35E but it’s very particular. I’m learning it. HW95 Luxus .22 before taking dogs to park. Been neglected while I set up new or worked on others. Standing from same spot. Target pic is why this is my if you could only keep one gun. .177 holes were there from checking elevation on the 35E. Bottom two holes were elevation check with 95. Shot some spinners and the squirrel. Told Kim last shot before we go, shot orange target with elevation corrected. When I go I might take this one with me.

6D6815E0-2EDB-48C1-8CCD-2DCDA99FE77C.jpeg

C9A44776-A5EB-4B2F-96ED-DD97DD78A565.jpeg

353FD53C-1FEE-497C-A83E-7EB6BBDAC603.jpeg

Reactions: holo07 and crowski
Crowski, you have what appears to be an amazing collection. Is there anyway there could be a thread for members to post pics and description of their collections? I would love to see them and aspire to them.
Start a thread yourself. Crow
Lunchtime stress buster about 20 shots from .177 HW35E. 19 yards standing offhand, spinners and 1 1/4” targets. Really like the 35E but it’s very particular. I’m learning it. HW95 Luxus .22 before taking dogs to park. Been neglected while I set up new or worked on others. Standing from same spot. Target pic is why this is my if you could only keep one gun. .177 holes were there from checking elevation on the 35E. Bottom two holes were elevation check with 95. Shot some spinners and the squirrel. Told Kim last shot before we go, shot orange target with elevation corrected. When I go I might take this one with me.

View attachment 324765

View attachment 324766

View attachment 324767
Awesome gun and shooting. I’m going to try my hand off hand this summer. Crow

Start a thread yourself. Crow

Awesome gun and shooting. I’m going to try my hand off hand this summer. Crow
I'm telling you it’s the gun. I shoot decently, but it would take me awhile to match that with any of my other guns. Every time I shoot it I think, “Do I really even need any airguns besides this one”? That’s why I don’t shoot it more often! :D

On fire this morning. Put four more plates up for targets. Drilled several holes in plates, for aiming. The black plates are new.
137387F2-ADD0-4796-A701-A119913FFE0C.jpeg

0A43B116-2CDE-4FF1-8207-3BC32FB4625F.jpeg
F35B8F79-BD8D-4CAC-B862-F2B97DB73A17.jpeg

After the targets went up out came these four.
C398C384-9563-4E3A-88D1-FA65222A8BF3.jpeg

HW97kt .25, R9 .20, HW77K .25 and a HW35E .22. All have one thing in common they’re deadlly accurate. The 77 .25 wasn’t just accurate, it destroyed cans. I have the 97 in .25 as well and they are just as accurate as any other Weihrauch I have. Yes they loop but very predictable. Crow

709F297E-6C61-43EE-9417-74226514F5B0.jpeg

Looks like a lot of fun Crow. In July ha ha ha! Beautiful guns.
Actually not a bad day 31F. no wind. 4 hours today. Crow
Wonder if looking at that will make me feel any cooler during July, August, and September here in Texas.
If it does your a better man than I am, and just think, you won’t need air conditioning. Crow

I’ve always figured the early settlers must have gotten here between October and April. Because May through September they’d have just kept moving LOL.
No argument here, I grew up in the deep south, N. Louisiana. Don't think I could have stood the Texas coast but have never been down there in summer, I know the Ga coast around Savannah is miserable in summer. I did spend about 5 years on the coast in the Fla. panhandle, Eglin AFB and it was not too bad. There were some nice cold water, spring fead rivers and creeks we would go canoeing on in the summer. Humidity is what gets me, today low 50's and humidity around 73% with a light breeze, uncomfortable. If it could just stay cool to moderately cold so we could get used to it. I remember growing up 60-70 years ago it got colder and stayed that way a lot more.

Today was fun. Buddy came over for me to program his RC car and help replace a seal on his 2240XL. Also polished the sear and installed roller trigger, adjustable trigger spring and power adjuster on my 2240XL carbine build. Before we started told him I had a few new guns he needed to shoot. Hatsan 135 Vortex first. He has a bum rotator so I took pity and cocked it. Look on his face when he pulled the trigger was priceless. First time I’ve watched anyone else shoot it and I was amazed how much it moved. He thought the same as I, recoil feels like a .223. HW35E next. Let him shoot a few before I told him how it likes to be held ha ha ha. Shot better immediately. Confirmed what I thought, that’s one sensitive girl. 97K long barrel last. Just a few shots before the drizzle started. Much more forgiving than the 35E, he shot it well from the jump. Finished up with the 2240s after we put back together. Confirmed that CO2 guns still don’t like 50 degree weather ha ha. Good day.

Today was fun. Buddy came over for me to program his RC car and help replace a seal on his 2240XL. Also polished the sear and installed roller trigger, adjustable trigger spring and power adjuster on my 2240XL carbine build. Before we started told him I had a few new guns he needed to shoot. Hatsan 135 Vortex first. He has a bum rotator so I took pity and cocked it. Look on his face when he pulled the trigger was priceless. First time I’ve watched anyone else shoot it and I was amazed how much it moved. He thought the same as I, recoil feels like a .223. HW35E next. Let him shoot a few before I told him how it likes to be held ha ha ha. Shot better immediately. Confirmed what I thought, that’s one sensitive girl. 97K long barrel last. Just a few shots before the drizzle started. Much more forgiving than the 35E, he shot it well from the jump. Finished up with the 2240s after we put back together. Confirmed that CO2 guns still don’t like 50 degree weather ha ha. Good day.
Those mods on the 2240 help a lot, but if you really want to make it good, get one of the 1701p trigger assemblies, You will also need a new hammer, or fill the wasp waist on the existing one with something like JB Weld, Really an easy job.