• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

My 48 year old FWB 124d. adjusted the windeage on the Beeman/Williams receiver sight at 10 meters, then started at 30 meters shooting at a swinging metal target, a diamond 2 inches on the side, Really too easy making hits, need to move it back. That old gun still amazes me with it's accuracy and ease of shooting.
48 yrs. that’s amazing. Definitely a prize. Crow
I have a HW57 and have a love / hate relationship with it. The rifle looks great and handles like a dream. The accuracy is not up to Weihrauch specifications with a lot of fliers causing shotgun patterns.

I am going to take it to The Wizard and see if he can make it shoot. We shall see what he can do with this pig's ear.
Not like a Weihrauch. A rifle I really question. Ya I’d be interested how you make out. My BSA has a loading block which I don’t want another. Good luck. Crow

I pulled out the HW95 wearing R9 stock just before it was getting too dark to shoot.i only took 5 shots at 40 yards to see what I could do. I'm happy with that!
1EAFA4CF-B737-466B-AB20-6160B88ED8BE.jpeg
B8659195-FE28-411E-B3C7-7BFE8759A15A.jpeg
B5A3AE38-D327-49B6-BA40-8142A561DED3.jpeg
663E675E-C34D-467B-AF65-66A1391A9B13.jpeg
93EFFA51-B457-4EA4-BEED-956D33BE793A.jpeg

Today was the day to exercise the FWB300S. 44 yards and sensitive to the slightest breeze. Very satisfying I must say.View attachment 319872View attachment 319873View attachment 319874View attachment 319875
Sweet looking rifle. Wow. Love the muzzle end.
Mine is the dumpster 300s. Has some gouges in stock, but shoots so smooth. Might have to try a scope on it. Thanks Crow
few shots HW35 , Mail came and two items from Buck Rail came in so out came the AA S510 both .177/.22 and .25 worked so just now downloaded DB meter on I phone . tomorrow ill try the meter out , maybe it will give an idea , but with out a calculated mic ?????????????
The 35 I’m familiar with, awesome gun, have one lined up for tomorrow’s shoot.
Not familiar with the s510. Crow

Reactions: Greenarrow
Sweet looking rifle. Wow. Love the muzzle end.
Mine is the dumpster 300s. Has some gouges in stock, but shoots so smooth. Might have to try a scope on it. Thanks Crow

The 35 I’m familiar with, awesome gun, have one lined up for tomorrow’s shoot.
Not familiar with the s510. Crow
AA S510 is PCP and mail was mod for it , so had to try for sound effects . i like the HW35 ,rusty and pitted when i got it but now only pitted a bit shoots great

Reactions: crowski
Very nice rifle. I came so close to getting one. You snooze you lose. Crow
The Kraner tuned R1 .22 saw some offhand action (3” and 4” generous sized AR500 steel gongs at 45 yards. Fun times! Also took a few offhanders with the ISP 77 .177 at 25 yds on a 2, 1.75 and 1.5” spinner- not as fun as the R1 though! Sorry no pics this time.

Reactions: Heathrow
Nice R9. Man I am such a sucker for that bull barrel, looks soooo good. Have 3 on order, if they come it should be this month, hopefully. Crow
That is a steel sleeve over a barrel that has been cut, choked and recrowned.

You could do something similar with one of the HW98 barrel sleeves from Weihrauch on a full length barrel or Jim Macarri at AirRifleHeadquarters 12" APEX muzzle weight. I just looked at JM's sight and the 12" are gone. I just ordered one and it should be in the mail arriving soon. Glad I picked one up! 😆

That is a steel sleeve over a barrel that has been cut, choked and recrowned.

You could do something similar with one of the HW98 barrel sleeves from Weihrauch on a full length barrel or Jim Macarri at AirRifleHeadquarters 12" APEX muzzle weight. I just looked at JM's sight and the 12" are gone. I just ordered one and it should be in the mail arriving soon. Glad I picked one up! 😆
That’s what I ordered was the sleeves.I hope I get them. Crow

I’m really happy with this gun. It’s so smooth and accurate.
I noticed there’s only the plastic around the safety, not at barrel union, the way it should be. Don’t understand the plastic.
Had a 34 classic and sold it. Don’t know why, just didn’t like it. I’m impressed with this 34. Totally different. Thanks Crow
I’m jealous of the stock on that Model 34. And the butt pad ha ha. I like mine so much I’ve considered putting a SC stock on it. Springs and seals are readily available if you want to add power.

I’m really happy with this gun. It’s so smooth and accurate.
I noticed there’s only the plastic around the safety, not at barrel union, the way it should be. Don’t understand the plastic.
Had a 34 classic and sold it. Don’t know why, just didn’t like it. I’m impressed with this 34. Totally different. Thanks Crow
Yep. I believe their older guns were better, and they seem to have taken even more care with their special editions. What’s the manufacture date on yours? Should be 4 digit code, left rear of receiver just above stock.

HW97KT this morning. Shots on plate are with zero wind at 100 yards. It literally stacks pellets at 25 yards. I’m simply amazed at the accuracy of this rifle!

View attachment 321172

View attachment 321173
Great rifle. Have the same in .177 and .25. Very nice shooting, that’s where the similarities stop. Love the feel of this gun. Enjoy. Crow