• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

only less than an inch here ,snow that is . tomorrow is 55 so shooting will commence .
I was going to AGS this morning changed my mind when I saw this.
D9E2BD2D-3CE9-40C7-87E4-BEB656E2DED9.jpeg
Instead I called AGS and had them hold 10 tins JBS .20 cal.
Took me over a hour to clean snow off truck. Crow
I’ve never had even half the snow on my wheels.

Reactions: holo07
Tonite I was able to take these 3 out
BFA4A68C-64F6-422D-AAE7-1380C0BAE313.jpeg
Pro Sports .177 and .22 as well TX200 Hunter .22. I just put a Element scope on the PS .22. and scoped it in quickly. Again the snow gives you a big area to sight in your scope.
The Pro Sport 177 was the champ tonite. Hitting my smallest spinners in the centre. Snows too deep for pics. My lites were shining on snow balls in the trees 65yds. away and the PS destroyed them. The more I shoot the Pro Sport the more attached
04152707-76AC-4153-8480-1F7CB8039B46.jpeg
Wish they had a .20 cal. Awesome nite of shooting, no wind. Crow
Forgot to send.
The snow covered branch with V, 1 inch above end of barrel at 11 o’clock is 50 yds.

Last edited:
I finally got to get out and shoot my new TX200 very briefly today for the second time. Wish I had gone out sooner!! Been working on getting the scope yardages ready for FT work. And only took it out once previously for a quick zero. I was surprised how well it shot.

Decided to quickly run it across the Chrono today after finishing up with the scope wheel. I was surprised how slow it was shooting. Turns out it is the 12 ftlbs model. I didn’t remembering discussing that when I got it, but it’s all good.

I kept seeing people saying to lower the power to made it easier to shoot. Guess now I know why it already felt so tame! I was trying to figure out how much more tame it could get!! Now I know why. One less thing to worry about!

Reactions: Greenarrow
Reactions: holo07 and crowski
Did some can sniping with a couple HW30S. One is 177 cal and one is 22 cal.

View attachment 318187
Two great rifles. The HW30 .22 is another nite time favorite. Easily watch the flight of round. Crow

Reactions: Greenarrow
Into town today and went to AGS, picked up 10 tins of .20 cal. JSB’s. So today easy pick today, R9 and HW97 both .20. The dream team.
99FBCE1A-BF61-49B8-86F7-C21C214468E5.jpeg
The 97 started, right out of the gate it was lethal.
8F26634D-57DA-4F3E-A6C4-EF64A3B80074.jpeg
Wicked group’s at 58 yds. hitting snow targets in trees. Don’t have 1000 rounds through it yet and it’s never let me down.
The R9 ditto.
A33E1959-AE88-4EF2-8B42-A88E1D19A803.jpeg
This gun does not want to quit. Such a treat to use these guns.
Temperatures when up to 46 F. Awesome day for shooting. This is my can setup.
EFC52E31-0A87-462C-888B-1DF315F62315.jpeg
I wire 4 cans into on, 30 yds. away. Takes a lot of shots to cut in half. Happy New Year Crow

This is my can setup. View attachment 318217 I wire 4 cans into on, 30 yds. away. Takes a lot of shots to cut in half. Happy New Year Crow
I have filled my empty cans with dirt. That helps preserve them and makes a pellet trap for a few shots. I don't do it all the time but I have and do on occasion.

Reactions: crowski
Shot my .25 Webley Tomahawk at the farm today. Just wacking soda cans and seed balls off a sycamore tree shooting off hand. This has become about my favorite gun. I need to take more pictures of it.
Shot my .25 Webley Tomahawk at the farm today. Just wacking soda cans and seed balls off a sycamore tree shooting off hand. This has become about my favorite gun. I need to take more pictures of it.
Sounds like an awesome gun. Before my time. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for one. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll run into one, if I do it’s mine. Enjoy your gem. Pics would be good. Happy New Year Crow
I have filled my empty cans with dirt. That helps preserve them and makes a pellet trap for a few shots. I don't do it all the time but I have and do on occasion.
I always have 6 cans hanging at any given time on my range at 30 yds. I cut them in half one at a time. Happy New Year Crow

Free day and 52 F. crazy. Hit the snow now and blows a hole. Took these 3 out this morning.
26E3772C-F6DC-422E-B2DA-3D85A848CA29.jpeg
Check out the difference in length. HW85 both .177 and .22 as well TX200 Hunter .177.
The 85’s are 11 mo. old and just broke in and it shows, plus the easier cocking is bonus. Really noticed the difference compared to the TX. Another solid Weihrauch, don’t hear much chat on the 85.
4F9C36F3-BB6C-4AB3-9905-0D463816D7B4.jpeg

I jumped on the TX today, with milder weather easier to release arm. But what a choice, this thing loves to hit targets. I still fumble loading occasionally but tolerable. Happy New Year Crow

Friday I took the HW50 (.177) out behind the house to get away from the wind some. My bench/table is there.Just wanted to shoot some 5 shot/25yd groups. My 1st group was great,under a dime.Then my groups opened up on the next 3 targets. I think it was me,my neck was cramping. I later sat out front with the R-9 ( 22cal ). 25yds. Still not having a good session. After 2 other brand pellets and a pull-thru with Ballistol didn't help. I then I tried a different hold and things started to come back like I remembered. 1 of these days I'll get someone to load pictures for me. I would have shot a pcp but my water cooled air compressor was frozen up.Maybe I should try anti-freeze

On a roll today, this afternoon 2 1/2 hr. run HW50s both .177 and .22, R7 and HW30 .177 View attachment 318431 Not a flaw in all 4.
The R7 was incredible, wished a .22 version was available.View attachment 318432
And the 50’s. were 50’s. Both the .177 and .22 were so accurate. Next Rocky who comes visiting is going to meet the fury of the 50. Happy New Year Crow
Beautiful guns! I have an 80’s mfg no safety R7 that shoots lights out! Very sweet shooting guns.

Became one with my new to me Tuned Beeman HW97K i recently bought from Lewis.
I am really starting to like the springer gun, after shooting PCP for so long there is just something gratifying about the raw nature of a springer.

View attachment 318475
I get weak in the knee when I see a nice thumb hole and right now I’m picking myself off the floor. Nice gun. Enjoy Crow
Yesterday evening, set up a brand new KYL target and went straight for the 1/4” paddle at 25 yds with the ISP 77. 2 shots, 2 swings, back inside: dinner, Porto and Netflix.

View attachment 318500

View attachment 318501
Nice shooting, and I’m going to look into those targets.
Another thumb hole as I again I get off the floor. I can’t wait to get some custom stocks, and it’s not far off.
Had my 77’s lined up to shoot today, unfortunately I got tied up, tomorrow. Sweet gun Crow
Friday I took the HW50 (.177) out behind the house to get away from the wind some. My bench/table is there.Just wanted to shoot some 5 shot/25yd groups. My 1st group was great,under a dime.Then my groups opened up on the next 3 targets. I think it was me,my neck was cramping. I later sat out front with the R-9 ( 22cal ). 25yds. Still not having a good session. After 2 other brand pellets and a pull-thru with Ballistol didn't help. I then I tried a different hold and things started to come back like I remembered. 1 of these days I'll get someone to load pictures for me. I would have shot a pcp but my water cooled air compressor was frozen up.Maybe I should try anti-freeze
That’s way I only shoot springers. They don’t really care about the weather. Crow
Got some more time on the bench this morning.
Beautiful day in Texas today, perfect shooting conditions. 63 degree's, Zero wind

Best Group of the morning

10 shots @ 33 yards using the JSB 8.44gr
View attachment 318698

View attachment 318704
Déjà vu. Nice shooting
Tx200 and Beeman P17.
Is the P17 spring or cartridge?
Plinking at the ranch today with the FWB 124D, San Anselmo flavor. Like my other 124’s, this one loves JSB 7.87’s. Ragged hole at 20 yards.
That silencer looks so cool. Very nice gun. Crow

View attachment 318779