• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

TX200 MKIII. 50 feet indoors off a bag. Not a great target day but a fun time.

20221113_113553.jpg

20221113_113512.jpg

20221113_113440.jpg

Reactions: crowski
Today spent 3 1/2 hrs shooting all together. HW50 Blk .177. 931B4876-6B3D-4AFC-95E3-D4FB86056B52.jpeg This gun never disappoints.
‘Shot a HW30 iron sights .177 10 meters. Liking this more and more.
HW35e .22 was a disappointment, I probably spent 20 min. trying to zero. Not a chance. Going to put scope on another rifle later. All screws were tight.
‘Played next with the LGU Varmint.22. One of my favourites and spent most time with this gun. Whacking old grapes and cherry tomatoes at 45 yds. Crow

Reactions: drpietrzak and Zut
Where did you get one of those?
I got mine from PA. It's one of my favorite guns right now. It's just so easy to pick up and mess around with it. It's surely not for long-range target shooting -- it doesn't even accept optics. But the bolt action and high-capacity BB storage is just too fun. It's one of my best airgun purchases this year.

On the Diana Oktoberfest, I actually was pining for the Diana Model 30 NEO, but it cost around $1300 -- a bit too pricey for a gallery shooter that isn't meant to be accurate. It's also very difficult to get to the US. When this popped up on PyramydAir I jumped on it. Here's the Model 30 NEO -- I would probably pick it up too if it ever comes to the States, since it's actually made in Germany and has all the heavy-duty accouterments intended to survive carnival use.

Last edited:
Could buy a bakers dozen of the octoberfest model for what two of the Neo 30 would run. The other thing it takes a special 4.4mm round ball, not the common 4.5mm bb, which might be hard to find here.
Thanks your right, I ordered 2 of the rifles. Just looked for the pellets. I canceled them. Checked out the Neo as well.mThe Neo is 4.4 cal. as well. Again thanks Crow

Thanks your right, I ordered 2 of the rifles. Just looked for the pellets. I canceled them. Checked out the Neo as well.mThe Neo is 4.4 cal. as well. Again thanks Crow
You are most welcome. You did Octoberfest is 4.5mm the Neo is 4.4. that along with price would steer me away from the Neo. I do have an Octoberfest coming.

You are most welcome. You did Octoberfest is 4.5mm the Neo is 4.4. that along with price would steer me away from the Neo. I do have an Octoberfest coming.
I went on Diana website they are both 4.4 cal.
I talked to one of Canadian distributors and he hasn’t seen that rifle in over two years. Judging on the old price I think a 1500 round bottle would be approx. $55.-$60. if you can find them up here. Unfortunately. Crow

I went on Diana website they are both 4.4 cal.
I talked to one of Canadian distributors and he hasn’t seen that rifle in over two years. Judging on the old price I think a 1500 round bottle would be approx. $55.-$60. if you can find them up here. Unfortunately. Crow
I may be in for a surprise. When I checked specs on Pyramid air they show .177 as 4.5mm.

Doing a little more looking they say that although bb specs all show .177 or 4.5mm they all run small generally 4.35mm so hopefully will work.

Last edited:
With all that’s happened last 2 weeks the only shooting I’ve done was with my 2300 the day my buddy came to take me to bring the Subaru home. Don’t think I mentioned that 3 days after Kim hit the deer her mom called from New Brunswick and was in the hospital with 2 broken arms! It’s been that kind of month. Working from home today and needed a break. Put Cooper the metal squirrel in the ground, grabbed my 95 Luxus .22 and walked to 20 yd mark. Had an old 1 1/4“ target up. Shot it twice, hit and reset Cooper 4 times. Felt much better. Once again that gun put a smile on my face.

I may be in for a surprise. When I checked specs on Pyramid air they show .177 as 4.5mm.

Doing a little more looking they say that although bb specs all show .177 or 4.5mm they all run small generally 4.35mm so hopefully will work.
That gun would be an absolute blast, still considering getting them, if I can get ammo. Then you would need moving targets. Crow
With all that’s happened last 2 weeks the only shooting I’ve done was with my 2300 the day my buddy came to take me to bring the Subaru home. Don’t think I mentioned that 3 days after Kim hit the deer her mom called from New Brunswick and was in the hospital with 2 broken arms! It’s been that kind of month. Working from home today and needed a break. Put Cooper the metal squirrel in the ground, grabbed my 95 Luxus .22 and walked to 20 yd mark. Had an old 1 1/4“ target up. Shot it twice, hit and reset Cooper 4 times. Felt much better. Once again that gun put a smile on my face.
Thought I had bad luck. cjtamu certainly hope times improve. There’s nothing like Springer therapy. Crow

That gun would be an absolute blast, still considering getting them, if I can get ammo. Then you would need moving targets. Crow

Thought I had bad luck. cjtamu certainly hope times improve. There’s nothing like Springer therapy. Crow
I sent an inquiry to Pyramid concerning ammo size here is the response,

Your request (1378181) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Afternoon John,
Standard bbs will work in this air gun. While most manufacturers list bbs as .177 cal, they are actually .175 cal by diameter. Why US manufacturers list them this way I do not know. If you have any other questions please do let us know. We would be happy to assist.
Matthew

Matthew
Customer Advocate
Pyramyd Air

Put 4 hours out on the range this afternoon. Damn cold, both my ponds are frozen for 2 days now. High 34F. This sun blind I drop and tie down. It stops the wind. 0692D571-3B83-4C2C-AB22-3D49AAF366D8.jpeg I would not last half as long without it. Took 4 gems out, 3 R9’s .177 - .20 and .22 as well a HW98 .22. 2E7E8794-913E-4F52-B92F-64572AC59F1D.jpeg No flaws in the Beeman’s but the 98 stole the show. Man I wish I could get one it .20. Such an accurate trophy, easy to cock, and comfortable.38D0CF1E-C3BC-4191-8F2E-CF0D201AEC2D.jpeg Love the barrel. Another rewarding day , pounding through the tins. Not enjoying the cold. Crow

I sent an inquiry to Pyramid concerning ammo size here is the response,

Your request (1378181) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Afternoon John,
Standard bbs will work in this air gun. While most manufacturers list bbs as .177 cal, they are actually .175 cal by diameter. Why US manufacturers list them this way I do not know. If you have any other questions please do let us know. We would be happy to assist.
Matthew

Matthew
Customer Advocate
Pyramyd Air
Another 5 minutes I’m going to ask you to stop. I’m on the horn, my guy is 2 hrs. behind still open. Thanks Crow
ordered, just got off horn. Again thanks

Last edited: