What springer did you shoot today?

shot the HW97k today @55yards, had to sight it first two shots were high, the one on the bottom I must have pulled the other 5 I'm happy with. Thats a 3inch target:)

06.jpg

08.jpg

good looking gun and I bet that scope is fantastic.
Thanks. I really like these scopes. Just wish a side wheel was available Corw
shot the HW97k today @55yards, had to sight it first two shots were high, the one on the bottom I must have pulled the other 5 I'm happy with. Thats a 3inch target:)

View attachment 461730

View attachment 461731
I’ve never seen a 97 with iron sights. Is that an older model? Can’t beat that rifle with a club. Crow

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
sunday night 4:57 . just in from shooting Tx200 lefty .177 a joy to shoot , used the 30 yard challenge target for springer practice .
Shots were inside the 7 ring and a few X's learned i need to change the Diana mount out , it wiggles side to side , i will fix that with two grub screws .

Also shot this HW77 .22. I cut a can in half with 35 rounds at 37 yds. Deadly gun . Crow
Keep it track of that can cut so that you can challenge yourself.
I set a new personal best with the 97k at the 75 yard Crazy Eights this evening. 16 shots, 9 hits,7 misses.
That’s my next personal challenge.

IMG_3218.jpeg

Reactions: crowski
Did you modify that table or is it long enough from the factory
Here’s an older shot without the moving blanket. No modifications.
IMG_6412.jpeg
I spend a lot of time on this, it’s comfortable. I like the pivoting, it’s capable of. The feet came from a Brunswick pool table.
Only when I use my crony I do clamp a piece of wood to extend the table to get a better reading. Crow