What springer did you shoot today?

I’m back. Painting is finished after almost 2 months. A HW50 black .177 to start my retirement party from painting.
IMG_8451.jpeg

A real crowd pleaser, a HW98 .22, my first 98.
IMG_8450.jpeg
Put a Vortek spring in, eliminating the twang. Great to be back on the range, which needs a cleanup. Crow

This morning, I took a walk in the woods with an Edge 25, behind our place, third day in a row. I saw a rabbit last night but couldn't get a good shot. It's still a little swampy. I wouldn't have been able to retrieve it.

Later today, I'll shoot, then this evening, take another walk.

20240502_095241.jpg

20240502_095152.jpg

20240502_095027.jpg

This is the reason I got into Weihrauchs. I had serious issues with squirrel. I had 3 of these Diana’s 24. But because no pal back in the day, this was under 500 ft. per sec.
IMG_8456.jpeg
Gave 2 away as the safety housing cracked on both. You could hit a squirrel 30 times with it, you would be better of wacking it with a shovel. That’s when I first saw the black 80 I just bought. In this 24 I rejuvenated it with a Vortek spring. Totally different gun.
Last for the encore a HW30 black .177. Shooting this 30 is no different than dreaming. Crow
IMG_8457.jpeg

@Florida_Man you are more disciplined than me, I would have had to adjust my scope to get closer to the bull :)
Had some time with my .20 HW 77K, just about 80 pellets through so far, starting to settle in. And the .177 HW 95, just a pleasure to shoot.
View attachment 461178View attachment 461179
Unfortunately limited time on a break. That was a group with cheap 7.9 gr Crosman pellets. Before that I shot 9.3 gr Vogel Domed and those were zeroed on target. But I shoot a lot of groups that never impact a bull when I’m on a search for a good pellet to match with a rifle.

I'm back, after having surgery, recovery has been slow. Today i got the FWB 300 SU. Target match rifle out. About a week ago a pkg came in the mail. My lovely wife ordered me a get well gift. It was a Victoptics 4-16x44 mdl, scope. Model #OPSL16 ( a product of vector optics. )
I would say I am very pleased with this scope on the FWB... I actually shot paper wasps off of the target boards at 25 yards, repeatedly.
And hit 10 ring with one smooth hole 5 times in a row.
Actually had to stop and make sure i was hitting the target. At 15 yards i can send a pellet through the hole on a 1" washer hanging on strings without moving the washer.

So yes I would highly recommend that scope for anyone. And for a scope well under $200.. you get a lot more in value and quality.
* No i was not asked to make any reviews on any items mentioned*

I've been very busy, but I did manage about twenty rounds as it got to dark to see tonight.
View attachment 461480
Isn’t that 97 .20 amazing right out the box. I put a Vortek spring in mine, no piston seal but I have one. So rewarding. One of my favorite springers. Crow