What springer did you shoot today?

Shot my HW77 .25. Got to be the most addictive gun I have. So accurate.
IMG_8369.jpeg
That’s 10 shots, 30 yds.
IMG_8370.jpeg
This is 20. Pulled one up.
IMG_8371.jpeg
Going for a 98 in .25 cal. next, if I can find one. Crow

Just got the FWB 80. I’m getting used to it now. Shot it through the chronograph and it is around 450-480 fps depending on pellet. It’s a little slower than either 65 but still awesome!!! It wasn’t shot much. I got it from the original owner with all the tools and paperwork. Beautiful piece!

I’m looking to get a rifle with a recoilless system. I gave a 300 but I want something for FT. Maybe an RWS 54 or 56 I believe? Any thoughts? Thanks

IMG_6724.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6727.jpeg
    IMG_6727.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6726.jpeg
    IMG_6726.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I shot the 10m off the shoulder target we shoot in the Tuesday night winter league. 25 shots was 24 x's and 1 ten but with the Diana 75 its just a matter of staying focused . But then came home and found 4 pigeons under the wifes birdfeeders. 16 yds right in the head with the Tx200. Yes, he made that fatal mistake. He stopped to stare at me, held is head stll.

Ancient history was brought up with that last post. I worked at a local custom cabinet shop. We had a tall grain bin across the street from us and I was encouraged to slow down the pigeon population by one of the shop owners. He said get that one on top of the grain bin. A long shot at a steep angle, I made it and impressed even me! Told the boss I wasn't sure of myself with that angle. The pigeon hit the gravel with a loud thud from that height. That was a Diana M48 in 5.5 mm. Pointed silver something or other pellets. The boss was impressed. I knew the pigeon was a gonner if I just hit it precisely. Best lunch time ever. And now back to your regularly scheduled thread. Be Well all you Pellet Slingers, Bandito.