What springer did you shoot today?

Getting a little better.
Kept them all in the black!
I understand that this is still mediocre but I’m happy with the improvement.
Lost a “9” when I was adding them up, wondering how my average was not much different compared to when I had a few out in the white.

I’m just getting used to this gun and I have an FWB 80 coming now. Gonna need to learn how to shoot the 80. I might sell one of the 65s, but then again I’m hoping my son will show an interest.

image.jpg

Got Greeny out today HW77 .177. Great shooting gun.
IMG_8359.jpeg
Got 3 targets delivered today. Give them a try. Still painting, then I’m retiring.
And give me the winter back. I had to come in an hour early, ——ing mosquitoes. All winter never 1 bug. Thought I was in a Raid commercial. Never ever have I seen mosquitoes this early by about a month. Crow

Thanks. The bags are worth the dough. Excellent product. Crow
Yeah, that little factory is cool. There’s a store attached to the side and you can buy products directly from them. I bought a bunch of bags that were blems/seconds for dirt cheap. Little scuff marks was all but still really nice.

I spent a good time today shooting my HW35E stainless in a beautiful walnut stock. Many .177 pellets left the rifle and about two misses at my metal reactive targets. If you don't have a HW35E you should, if you enjoy shooting a medium powered rifle that is first class in every way. Charles

Getting a little better.
Kept them all in the black!
I understand that this is still mediocre but I’m happy with the improvement.
Lost a “9” when I was adding them up, wondering how my average was not much different compared to when I had a few out in the white.

I’m just getting used to this gun and I have an FWB 80 coming now. Gonna need to learn how to shoot the 80. I might sell one of the 65s, but then again I’m hoping my son will show an interest.

View attachment 456090
If you like the FWB65, then you will absolutely love the 80. I have a pair of each, so my son and I can shoot against each other when he is here. One of the features I like on the 80 is the ability to adjust the length of trigger pull.

I shot my HW35e a bit this afternoon, rather casual shooting style, sitting in a patio chair plinking at a hanging chicken and turkey swinger at about 20 yards. The turkey was too easy, the chicken getting a little small for my old eyes. I put an all steel Anschutz receiver sight with a Gehmann adjustable diopter on it last night and shot about 5 minutes then to get it zeroed. I was surprised that the windeage was spot on when I installed it, but shooting high, so easy adjustments. It is one of those that has push pull windage adjustment knobs and one shot loose this afternoon so will probably set up a proper target and uncover my bench and rest and give it some fine tuning tomorrow.