• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

I shoot this one pretty much every day. I have stopped putting it away. It is always in the corner of the living room and ready to shoot. My wife I am sure would rather not look at it anymore.

View attachment 444992
I've been looking at it a long time! I still haven't bought it.

I've been looking at it a long time! I still haven't bought it.
Bite the pellet and buy one! I have bought 6 in the last few years and kept 2. Just know that all 6 needed buffers. I can rebuild them in less than an hour now. You don’t need to take apart the trigger train so they are not terrible to rebuild. The bottom one is a high mileage example I bought from the Netherlands. It is the better shooter of the 2 so don’t worry about looking for a creampuff.

IMG_1280.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok so I got home and found my HW80 just where the UPS picture displayed it to be!!!

I unboxed it and looked through the paperwork and according to the literature that displayed the actual FPS and ftlbs of energy it turns out my HW80 is actually generates 13.5 ftlbs.

So this is actually fine for me as I really didn’t want 20 ftlbs but still 13.5 is kinda light for a “magnum” springer

And while I have not checked the velocity yet I just again want to say that it’s kinda light for a MAGNUM, THE work Horse, the Scope Destroyer

Let me know what you think

I need to build hangers. What do you use Crow? Simple or not so much? I know they look good!
I just used scrap wood in my shop. Slight angle, just clamped a board to one side of drill press fpr angle, every 2 inches works. I rested the bottom of rail on top of base board to carry the weight. 1/2 inch dowel.
IMG_8194.jpeg
IMG_8193.jpeg
IMG_8192.jpeg
At 2 inch you can alternate them to get more on. Crow

Bite the pellet and buy one! I have bought 6 in the last few years and kept 2. Just know that all 6 needed buffers. I can rebuild them in less than an hour now. You don’t need to take apart the trigger train so they are not terrible to rebuild. The bottom one is a high mileage example I bought from the Netherlands. It is the better shooter of the 2 so don’t worry about looking for a creampuff.

View attachment 445080
What are these exactly and what kind of power do they put out? FWB's, expensive?

I just used scrap wood in my shop. Slight angle, just clamped a board to one side of drill press fpr angle, every 2 inches works. I rested the bottom of rail on top of base board to carry the weight. 1/2 inch dowel. View attachment 445095View attachment 445091View attachment 445092At 2 inch you can alternate them to get more on. Crow
Thanks,
I have a drill press and a Forstner bit that would make clean holes like those. I allways admired how nice your racks looked, but I couldn't find a pic of it to save my life

Reactions: bustachip
Thanks,
I have a drill press and a Forstner bit that would make clean holes like those. I allways admired how nice your racks looked, but I couldn't find a pic of it to save my life

I just used a good twist drill, way faster. You have a zillion holes.
Here’s a rack for pistols. Again mine is scraps. Two rails same as rifles would be same deal.
IMG_8199.jpeg
This measurement works for everything I have. Holds them nice. If I get more pistols I’ll trash these and make a rail
IMG_8200.jpeg
My dowels came from my dad’s shop who passed 2003. They were rungs from a babies crib. That’s recycling. Crow

Here’s a rack for pistols. Again mine is scraps. Two rails same as rifles would be same deal. View attachment 445303This measurement works for everything I have. Holds them nice. If I get more pistols I’ll trash these and make a railView attachment 445304My dowels came from my dad’s shop who passed 2003. They were rungs from a babies crib. That’s recycling. Crow
Which pistol do you like the most, which is most accurate? The one on the bottom FWB, what kind of power do they make, and what do they cost?
Thanks.✌🏻

Here’s a rack for pistols. Again mine is scraps. Two rails same as rifles would be same deal. View attachment 445303This measurement works for everything I have. Holds them nice. If I get more pistols I’ll trash these and make a railView attachment 445304My dowels came from my dad’s shop who passed 2003. They were rungs from a babies crib. That’s recycling. Crow
Good advice. 👍

Reactions: Bandito
Which pistol do you like the most, which is most accurate? The one on the bottom FWB, what kind of power do they make, and what do they cost?
Thanks.✌🏻
Probably the one I just got HW45 .20. I like the .20 cal. Don’t know why. Great shooter.
IMG_8211.jpeg

The FWB 65 is probably most accurate, hands down. I think it’s a 10 meter gun.
All mine shoot under 500 fps. Over 500 it becomes restricted. I don’t have that licence.
I’m not experienced with these at all. I’m a horrible shot but getting better.
I like shooting the HW70 .177, easy fun gun. Shoot this the most.
IMG_8212.jpeg
Your prices are way better than mine. Crow

Probably the one I just got HW45 .20. I like the .20 cal. Don’t know why. Great shooter.View attachment 445486
The FWB 65 is probably most accurate, hands down. I think it’s a 10 meter gun.
All mine shoot under 500 fps. Over 500 it becomes restricted. I don’t have that licence.
I’m not experienced with these at all. I’m a horrible shot but getting better.
I like shooting the HW70 .177, easy fun gun. Shoot this the most.View attachment 445488Your prices are way better than mine. Crow
Thanks, I wouldn't mind getting one, they are cool. Is the FWB a single stroke pneumatic or a spring gun? The HW's, ones a spring and ones a pneumatic? I imagine the pneumatic is easier to shoot. Thanks for the info.✌🏻