• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Some real world shooting this evening with the "mean green" at 40 yards, 4 hits thru a 1.0" KZ at 40 yards off the sticks.
IMG_6823.jpeg

Mr green jeans..lol.
IMG_6799.jpeg

✌🏻

Today I spent about an hour having a great time shooting my new HW77K in .22. It has one of the best and most accurate springer I have. The factory open sights work super with my 84 year eyes. At 12 yards I just couldn't miss my targets and some were about dime size. Took about 6 shots at a paper target and all touching in one long gated hole. My reactive targets all got a good work out as well. Charles

Today I spent about an hour having a great time shooting my new HW77K in .22. It has one of the best and most accurate springer I have. The factory open sights work super with my 84 year eyes. At 12 yards I just couldn't miss my targets and some were about dime size. Took about 6 shots at a paper target and all touching in one long gated hole. My reactive targets all got a good work out as well. Charles
You are blessed with good eyes.

You inspired me to break out my old HW 77k in .177.
Also about the most accurate springer I have (well, my FWB 300s will out shoot it at 10 meters from a rest, but being recoilless, that’s not fair)

Here are the HW 77k 10 meter groups from tonight, peep sight, off a bag (71 year old eyes)

IMG_7990.jpegIMG_7989.jpeg

You are blessed with good eyes.
Well today shooting my HW77K was a different story. Could only hit my targets about 50% of the time and I just felt like a bad day, however after about a half hour a big black screw fell out. I normally always check screws on a new gun but I must have missed this one. It was the rear trigger guard screw. Put it back in and checked all other screws and they were ok. Now I hitting most ever target as I did yesterday. A good lesson learned! Charles

no shooting today , just lucky i guess not only Valentines day but Rug Doctor Day too . 8.5 hours so far but most likely only another hour . ( this is what i got when i innocently ask " what do you really want for your Valentines day ?)

Really needed to be done anyway . Stan in KY

Well today shooting my HW77K was a different story. Could only hit my targets about 50% of the time and I just felt like a bad day, however after about a half hour a big black screw fell out. I normally always check screws on a new gun but I must have missed this one. It was the rear trigger guard screw. Put it back in and checked all other screws and they were ok. Now I hitting most ever target as I did yesterday. A good lesson learned! Charles
Yep it will happen. I try to check all screws after shooting before putting rifle away. I use blue locktite, but they will still move sometimes. Usually after snugging them down several times they kinda settle it and stay put, somewhat.

Took a D 350 Mag. .22 out first to soften the targets.
IMG_7986.jpeg
Starting to get a little grinding when jacking. This one is banned from the cow bells.
‘Up next an absolute treat, HW90 .20. I’m thinking on the .177.
‘Anyone out there with a 90 .177? Got to be good, you can tune down.
IMG_7987.jpeg
Do I ever like this gun. The SpiralGroove muzzle end is huge, through my eyes. We have a storm starting. Crow

Took a D 350 Mag. .22 out first to soften the targets. View attachment 435733Starting to get a little grinding when jacking. This one is banned from the cow bells.
‘Anyone out there with a 90 .177? Got to be good, you can tune down. View attachment 435732Do I ever like this gun. The SpiralGroove muzzle end is huge, through my eyes. We have a storm starting. Crow
tough deal to be left handed in a right handed world :)

no shooting today , just lucky i guess not only Valentines day but Rug Doctor Day too . 8.5 hours so far but most likely only another hour . ( this is what i got when i innocently ask " what do you really want for your Valentines day ?)

Really needed to be done anyway . Stan in KY
I had to look up what a ‘rug doctor’ was.
Gary

Took a D 350 Mag. .22 out first to soften the targets. View attachment 435733Starting to get a little grinding when jacking. This one is banned from the cow bells.
‘Anyone out there with a 90 .177? Got to be good, you can tune down. View attachment 435732Do I ever like this gun. The SpiralGroove muzzle end is huge, through my eyes. We have a storm starting. Crow
You shoot left handed?