What springer did you shoot today?

I shot my new HW50S for the 3rd time. I'm almost through a 400 count tin. The front sight fell off. I guess it's time to check the set screws and buy some loctite..... It was ok though because I had just mounted my new scope..View attachment 272596
I take all my sights off and file them as soon as the scope goes on. Enjoy your 50. Crow

DualMagMike stunning collection.
Is that AA Pro Elite a break barrel? Looks like a sweetheart.
Always appreciated Crow
Yes it's a break barrel, the only one AA made. Less than 1500 were made, a potent rifle designed to make 22fpe in .22 I have another one in .177 with a walnut stock.

Yesterday, I got my Beeman Sportsman project out to test it. Was shooting a 3-1/2" group at 25m using crosman domes. I'm hoping a new, uncut spring will improve on that.

20220702_141426.jpg

20220630_153913.jpg

I don’t get out much, don’t remember seeing a 77 stainless. Sweet. Love to see pic if possible.
Is the Walther you have anything like the LGU or LGV?
Crow
CD6F0771-7041-4D5A-A4F2-441B2970C2C6.jpeg

This is an old photo, they both have Hawke Airmax’s 4*12*40 on them now.
As for the Walther i think the only thing different is that she wears a synthetic stock.
Gary

Last edited:
View attachment 272742
This is an old photo, they both have Hawke Airmax’s 4*12*40 on them now.
As for the Walther i think the only thing different is that she wears a synthetic stock.
Gary
Thanks for posting, I have to say that’s one of the nicest stainless I’ve seen.
As far as the Walther Synthetic I have it, the Varmint LGU Synthetic. I would like it in wood and the LGV while we’re at it. Crow

Reactions: Bolillo
As far as the Walther Synthetic I have it, the Varmint LGU Synthetic. I would like it in wood and the LGV while we’re at it. Crow
I
I don’t know what the differences are between the Lgv and the LGU, maybe someone with the knowledge could chime in. I know my Lgv is fitted with a stronger factory spring and has vibration reduction and super silent technologies (stated in the handbook) which gives it that tuned springer feel straight out of the box. BUT IVE NEVER HAD A TUNED SPRINGER 😂All I know is that it does shoot considerably smoother and quieter than my Hw77 and Hw50S. Also the cocking effort is smooth and soundless, just the click when the sear engages.

Gary

I

I don’t know what the differences are between the Lgv and the LGU, maybe someone with the knowledge could chime in. I know my Lgv is fitted with a stronger factory spring and has vibration reduction and super silent technologies (stated in the handbook) which gives it that tuned springer feel straight out of the box. BUT IVE NEVER HAD A TUNED SPRINGER 😂All I know is that it does shoot considerably smoother and quieter than my Hw77 and Hw50S. Also the cocking effort is smooth and soundless, just the click when the sear engages.

Gary
The LGU is underlever and LGV is break barrel. Just after I started in Air Guns they stoped making both. I was lucky enough to buy the Varmint. It’s like you described smooth. Really like the gun.
Is your Walter still available?
And is it made in Germany?
Thanks Crow