What springer did you shoot today?

Finally got back on the range. Only 7F, but no wind and sunny. Threw lead with my first 97 .22 cal.
IMG_7765.jpeg
Hall of fame stuff. This baby is standing in line for a spring. And equally as reliable is the HW77 .22.
IMG_7766.jpeg
A little easier to jack, but just as accurate. Great morning shoot. Crow

Some quality time with my Prosport in magnificent weather, although a bit windy. Grabbed the gun's least favorite pellets by mistake, too lazy to go back into the garage to get better ones. Dealt with it, still hit most of what I was aiming at ;-)
View attachment 427434
Is your .177? What are it's least and best favorite pellets?

Reactions: crowski
Finally got back on the range. Only 7F, but no wind and sunny. Threw lead with my first 97 .22 cal. View attachment 427432Hall of fame stuff. This baby is standing in line for a spring. And equally as reliable is the HW77 .22. View attachment 427433A little easier to jack, but just as accurate. Great morning shoot. Crow
When does your warm weather come?

Reactions: crowski
Is your .177? What are it's least and best favorite pellets?
Mine is .22. Favorite: JTS Dead Center 18.1 (10 shots, 606 fps, 14.8 fpe, 10.8 spread, 2.8 std deviation) Least favorite: JSB Exact Jumbo RS 13.4 (10 shots, 634 fps, 12 fpe, 24.6 spread, 7.9 std deviation) Info from my Xero :)

Took out my HW50 .20. I have to address the barrel droup.
IMG_7767.jpeg
The temp went up to 27 F, great day. Finished the day off with a HW97kt .25. Got to be the best for plinking.
IMG_7768.jpeg
No problem ringing bell through 1 1/4 hole at 47 yds. Fun gun.
End of day, knock at door. Amazon delivery on Sunday 2 days early.
IMG_7769.jpeg
Crow

I could imagine.❄️❄️❄️❄️
Story of my life. I charge them, go to put in this morning, and realize they are a ladies size. I’ll see if my daughter can use them. Order an order pair. Crow
Crowski. That is great. Can you use CB Caps? I shoot those in my early Remington boy's rifle. I shot a squirrel with one and it made him quite angry. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.

Hey Bandito. Not a gun guy, don’t know what is CB Caps is. Interested? Crow

Story of my life. I charge them, go to put in this morning, and realize they are a ladies size. I’ll see if my daughter can use them. Order an order pair. Crow

It's the smallest weakest 22 ammo made, and yes any 22 will fire it. Most 22's will say long and long rifle on the barrel, so that's 3 different potential types of ammo you could shoot. Look and see if your barrel has any markings.

Forgot one..lol. CB cap, 22 short, 22 long and 22 long rifle.

Temp. in high 20’s. The FWB 124 Sport. Have two of these. One waiting for a spring.
IMG_7770.jpeg
A must have gun. This one gets better every time I shoot. I don’t think it’s broke in yet. Wish it was made in .22. One of my best made current rifles, IMO. Crow.
The Diana 350 mag. .22 is one of those guns I avoid to hit my bells. It destroys them.
IMG_7771.jpeg
This rifle means business with accuracy. Love the muzzle made by SpiralGroove. The breach area looks great. Just give me a premium + model and get rid of that s-itty looking safety. So close. To me it’s like looking at the dent you just put in your favorite mint stock. Other wise, so far, this gun has been awesome. Crow