What springer did you shoot today?

Cold calm morning. Got out for a bit of shooting.

Screenshot_20240114_102657_Weather~2.jpg

20240114_103534.jpg

My P1.
But I bought a Webley Patriot in .25 , and a 25 HW90, so we’ll see which favors what in feel, power, accuracy at 50-100. Those 2 have their work cut out for them though because my to1 52 .25 is amazing. 1/2 at 72. That’s on a rail with bags. Super steady. I can’t do that standing, group would probably be 3” lol. Things are heavy and slow so everything is amplified.

Living in South Florida has some benefits. Prosport fun, just using BSF pellets for some longer range target shooting. I made the BSF (best so far) thing up, but when do you stop pellet testing ;-)? Cheers!
View attachment 425293
Love the pro sports but I’m a lefty.
I’ve owned a bunch and they’re pretty much the nicest.
In fact lefty TX HC or pro sport 12 .177 or 14 .22 is perfect

Living in South Florida has some benefits. Prosport fun, just using BSF pellets for some longer range target shooting. I made the BSF (best so far) thing up, but when do you stop pellet testing ;-)? Cheers!
View attachment 425293
Looks nice and toasty. Gonna be winter here next week, I'm thinking I'll start applying some finish to the mighty Prosport.

Reactions: RCope and crowski
We got pounded with snow then rain then more snow. Thank goodness I have a 5 ft. blower on the front of my Kabota. The snow was so heavy I snapped 9 shear pins.
Finally got some time to shoot this afternoon. I put a scope on this beast this morning. Hadson 130 .30 cal. This is the equivalent of going to the gym. Check out the size of those nuggets.
IMG_7726.jpeg
.30 cal. rounds are huge.
‘Next up a BSA Polaris .22. The breach on this gun is a PITA for loading.
IMG_7727.jpeg
But was an accurate tack driver. Such a sweet gun to shoot. I have to figure out the loading.
‘Last one for the day. A HW97 Black .22.
IMG_7728.jpeg
Like all 97’s it’s a champ.
I still have to hand shovel out the range area. Crow

Finally got a almost calm day so I went out and finished my holdover dope out to 55 yards. it was cold out and by the time I got finished my middle finger was completely numb and white from the knuckle to the tip..lol, took an hour for it to come back to normal. Next up I'll start putting some finish on the bone dry stock and hope it turns out good.
IMG_6715.jpeg

Here the target I used at 55yards to find my hold,
these are 1.0" stick on dots, I had 3 hits on both of them, then started shooting at the actual field target.
IMG_6718.jpeg

✌🏻

We got pounded with snow then rain then more snow. Thank goodness I have a 5 ft. blower on the front of my Kabota. The snow was so heavy I snapped 9 shear pins.
Finally got some time to shoot this afternoon. I put a scope on this beast this morning. Hadson 130 .30 cal. This is the equivalent of going to the gym. Check out the size of those nuggets.View attachment 425599.30 cal. rounds are huge.
‘Next up a BSA Polaris .22. The breach on this gun is a PITA for loading. View attachment 425601But was an accurate tack driver. Such a sweet gun to shoot. I have to figure out the loading.
‘Last one for the day. A HW97 Black .22.View attachment 425602Like all 97’s it’s a champ.
You need to rig a scrape blade on your 4wheeler.

Reactions: crowski
Finally got some time to shoot this afternoon. I put a scope on this beast this morning. Hadson 130 .30 cal. This is the equivalent of going to the gym. Check out the size of those nuggets.View attachment 425599.30 cal. rounds are huge.
‘Next up a BSA Polaris .22. The breach on this gun is a PITA for loading. View attachment 425601But was an accurate tack driver. Such a sweet gun to shoot. I have to figure out the loading.
‘Last one for the day. A HW97 Black .22.View attachment 425602Like all 97’s it’s a champ.
I' didn't know there was a 30cal springer..lol. Whats the range on that beast?