• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Shot my pro sport today,177 at 900 fps with 7.9 cp hp. I didn't,think it was to bad for 76 year old eyes. what do you think. I know there are a lot better shots than me on this site. Steve!

tempImageJ2JviF.jpg
tempImage1KtQpq.jpg

The 77 and k are not the sameView attachment 403523Top 3 are 77’s current models. Missing a .20. Excellent guns.
Love the patina in your gun. I like the older guns. Have a few, otherwise the only guns I ever saw are on this forum. Crow
My .20 is missing too!

I'm waiting for Weihrauch to build and ship it.
Lol

today i shot the CMP /Daisy 853 but i put a BSA 36 power scope on it , not sure why except to try the scope ,only got a few shots and it got dark , to see where the pellets hit (outside the FOV @ 36 power , OK try again tomorrow
My 75 yard target backstop is black, and I loose visibility on the crosshairs first.
My targets are white, so if I shoot a large enough target I can occasionally get my X on the target, and still get a hit, well after you can see them with the naked eye.
Dusk is usually the only time that the wind lays down anymore.

Last edited:
Took the HW45, HW70, HW30, HW50, HW95 and the TX200 out yesterday. Very challenging wind conditions, couldn't buy a spinner. Cans were swinging in the breeze. Weatherman was calling for six mph winds yesterday. Ended up very gusty and swirling winds. Two or three mil dot hold overs made for a challenging session. Even brought my portable compressor out for a spin. Should have brought a PCP with me instead of springers. Still had a good time, any trigger time is a good time.
I shot my Crazzy Eights at 75 yards with the HW30s Custom, in heavy wind yesterday. I did absolutly awful reading the wind.
What helps me understand the situation is a black backstop which makes the grey pellets path visable. Half of my hits on the Crazy Eights, were accidental. Lol

Screenshot_20231124_114518_Gallery.jpg

The reason I pulled the trigger on this gun right there!
🎯
You will be taking back things you didn’t steal.
I'm still waiting AoA!
For my .20 cal Blue Lam!
That is a beauty!
What a superb gun.
Shot my pro sport today,177 at 900 fps with 7.9 cp hp. I didn't,think it was to bad for 76 year old eyes. what do you think. I know there are a lot better shots than me on this site. Steve!

View attachment 409200View attachment 409201
Nice shooting. Very nice choice of gun. Crow

(y)Very nice.But there is .20 cal missing.
Which cal is the most accurate for you?
Regards Marko
The .20 cal. is the second lam. with stainless look.
They’re all very accurate. I favor the .20 for accuracy. When I take it out side, I hear sirens going off for the squirrels.
Enjoy shooting the .25, big time. Crow

Took the Pro Sport, HW30 and the two .20's out for a spin today. Mild wind so spinners were on the menu today. Sitting inside the shanty, must be in the 60's.

Fourth tin of pellets opened for the Pro Sport, she is breaking in nicely. Last time I checked she was right at 11 fpe with the 13.4's. Seems to like them the best. The shot cycle is sublime.

I dont know if this belongs here, because its piston gun, but now it is here.

Today I finally got solid groups with gamo. I have polished barrel, removed magazine system and shot like 1000 rounds trough it.

H&N hunter extreme in .22 and 1.2g/18.52gr.

Edit: these two up there were my mistakes, and those 4 in black are the group.

IMG-20231125-WA0007.jpeg

IMG_20231125_131323.jpg

Took the Pro Sport, HW30 and the two .20's out for a spin today. Mild wind so spinners were on the menu today. Sitting inside the shanty, must be in the 60's.

Fourth tin of pellets opened for the Pro Sport, she is breaking in nicely. Last time I checked she was right at 11 fpe with the 13.4's. Seems to like them the best. The shot cycle is sublime.
That shanty is sounding better all the time. Don’t you wish they made a Pro Sport in .20 cal.? Crow

That's great.I would like to own .20 cal one day.
Have .177,.22,.25 and.30.
Regards Marko
I was the same as you. Every thing but .20, have 7 now, all Weihrauch’s, all most amazing. What I don’t understand is, Why so unpopular? Crow
I dont know if this belongs here, because its piston gun, but now it is here.

Today I finally got solid groups with gamo. I have polished barrel, removed magazine system and shot like 1000 rounds trough it.

H&N hunter extreme in .22 and 1.2g/18.52gr.

Edit: these two up there were my mistakes, and those 4 in black are the group.

View attachment 409512

View attachment 409513
Nice shooting. Love the silencer.
My lake froze 1/2 way across last nite. Crow

Not a springer but a break barrel none the less! Gamo magnum in .22 has quickly became my favorite break barrel ever. Traded off my TX and don’t even miss it, this magnum is truly amazing.

I went from 0 Gamo guns to 3 in just a couple months and I’m so glad I did. Not a fanboy I guess I’m just overly impressed bc I had such a bad taste in my mouth for Gamo before I ever even tried them…glad I did.

Produces squirrel meat like no other!

(Pics is from a previous hunts)

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg