• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Laserized Beeman R1 carbine .22, lightened & glided piston 22+fpe.

View attachment 408509
That is sweet. HW95 in .22 today. 30+ mph wind gusts made me leave all the .177 inside ha ha ha. Love this gun, and one of few recent HW stocks I actually like.

20231121_183542_resized.jpeg

That is sweet. HW95 in .22 today. 30+ mph wind gusts made me leave all the .177 inside ha ha ha. Love this gun, and one of few recent HW stocks I actually like.

View attachment 408514
I have been on a tuning bonanza the past few days and my R9 .22 was on the list, Made a new tophat for it and did the usual polish and lube thing.
134 Beeman R9 .22.JPG

Last edited:

View attachment 408509
So unique, love the looks. Crow

View attachment 408514
Sweet gun. Another flawless gun. Crow
I have been a tuning bonanza the past few days and my R9 .22 was on the list, Made a new tophat for it and did the usual polish and lube thing.
View attachment 408516
I’m such a sucker for muzzle ends, what a difference. Looks awesome. Crow

View attachment 408509
Yes that R1 is unique. The wood looks awesome, I would’ve loved to have that for squirrel hunting back in my young days. Beemans were way out of our price range back then. We could only drool over the Beeman catalogs, and hunt with our Crosman 760/766’s…lol.

Reactions: DualMagMike
FWB 601, FWB 300, Diana 75, Haenel 311, HW30K. I’m such a spoiled guy! The triggers on these things are nothing short of amazing. If I shoot a firearm anymore I have to wipe my trigger finger on my pants when I’m done. Firearm triggers rarely compare!

Motorman
Eastern MO
I agree. I have a 300s and it’s my best. Crow

Pre - Turkey Day Target Shoot.
Just having some fun with my restored 1977 HW35. I found this springer at an antique store. It was in the cocked position and had so much rust a sailor would weep. Ordered a Vortex O.E.M. power spring but retained and oiled the leather seal for a month while I restored spring and blued the steel. I love the smell of "Dieseling" in the morning. She is just breaking in so no chrono values yet.
image0 (7).jpeg
image1 (4).jpeg
image2 (3).jpeg
image3 (2).jpeg

Wednesday i had eye lid surgery , (eye lid tuck ?) I could only see 46% ,the whole upper vision looked to me as if i had pulled the rim of a cap down to block the sun . Any way i am instructed to live in my recliner chair for the next 4 days and nights and other usual surgery stuff . short times on line are fine .
ask about shooting ? First thing he said was " from your recliner ? Oh right you live in Kentucky " after 4 days short times with only no recoil . I like this doc.

Pre - Turkey Day Target Shoot.
Just having some fun with my restored 1977 HW35. I found this springer at an antique store. It was in the cocked position and had so much rust a sailor would weep. Ordered a Vortex O.E.M. power spring but retained and oiled the leather seal for a month while I restored spring and blued the steel. I love the smell of "Dieseling" in the morning. She is just breaking in so no chrono values yet.
View attachment 408816 View attachment 408817 View attachment 408818 View attachment 408819
If I ran across a gun like that, I would have a coronary on the spot. It would be over.
What a score, nice job. Crow
Wednesday i had eye lid surgery , (eye lid tuck ?) I could only see 46% ,the whole upper vision looked to me as if i had pulled the rim of a cap down to block the sun . Any way i am instructed to live in my recliner chair for the next 4 days and nights and other usual surgery stuff . short times on line are fine .
ask about shooting ? First thing he said was " from your recliner ? Oh right you live in Kentucky " after 4 days short times with only no recoil . I like this doc.
Hope all went well. Crow

The 35e .177, man what a gun.
IMG_7351.jpeg
It’s just breaking in, very nicely. 5 shots 47 yds.
IMG_7353.jpeg
My first rifle was a Lucznik Predom which has the lever to break barrel. The 35 hits home.
‘Also shot a HW30 .20. It has the .20 cal. curse. I think I could shoot a cigarette out of a flies mouth.
IMG_7352.jpeg
I have to wait around today. Waiting for detective to call for fraud case. That’s means I’ll shoot till he calls. Crow