• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Today i had a wonderful time blowing leaves (at least i keep telling myself that ) 4 hours on the zero turn and 2 hours with the Stil .
Yes there is a disadvantage of living out here in the woods . did shoot 6 shots with the IZH 46 then darkness hit .
I had a John Deer 65 inch zero turn. It would do 14 k’s an hour. It would take me three hours to mow the 6 acres around our house. It was chill out time on the mower. Loved it.
Gary

i have one just like yours but yours is for the wrong hand ?? 😎 mine also needs a rebuild , hope it is just a piston seal . That is the impression i got when it failed .
The piston seal is what failed with mine. If you are thinking about doing the re-seal yourself, let me know and I'll send you the factory service manual and a link to a tutorial video. It's a complex gun but the manual has good step by step illustrations that walk you through the job.

Reactions: crowski
The piston seal is what failed with mine. If you are thinking about doing the re-seal yourself, let me know and I'll send you the factory service manual and a link to a tutorial video. It's a complex gun but the manual has good step by step illustrations that walk you through the job.
David Slade is about 2 hours down the road from me , i will have him do the work . Thanks for the offer .

Again a super busy day. But had a bit of time to shoot.

20231116_135112.jpg

I have a zero turn and didn’t spend 3 hours all summer cutting grass. Crow

The bottom gun is so cool. Crow
Ha ha, In spring and summer I could mow every 3-4 days especially if we had a more than an average wet season. You could finish and whilst having a beer you would swear you could see the grass growing. The mower would drink about 15 litres each mow.
Gary

Ha ha, In spring and summer I could mow every 3-4 days especially if we had a more than an average wet season. You could finish and whilst having a beer you would swear you could see the grass growing. The mower would drink about 15 litres each mow.
Gary
Gary you’re giving me nightmares. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
Gary
Yep. Extreme drought this year cut into it though. Generally once a week minimum from April through September. And Crow, we start in February. And looking at lawn this morning I need to cut this week. Maybe one more time before getting a break.

Four of a kind. Started to rain. Shot these 4. They been sleeping.
IMG_7320.jpeg
R7, and 3 HW30’s,.177, .20 and .22.
Almost knocked my self out. First time I went to jack it, I missed the barrel, pulled the gun forward and because so short, my hand missed the muzzle end. Just lightly caught me in the pumpkin.
I’m saving these for when I get older, knocking the dust off them occasionall. I have another .177 black but when jacking it something is not catching so won’t load.
These guns are all sensational. So accurate and predictable. Crow

Nice shooting. And love the idea of shooting in a rocking chair.
Is the Diopter new and able to buy or discontinued?
Crow
Thanks Crowski. The diopter is new. AOA had three to sell a few months ago. They listed them as used but they are new. Can still be bought but expensive. AOA’s were a bargain. Three of us here on AGN jumped on them.

Thanks Crowski. The diopter is new. AOA had three to sell a few months ago. They listed them as used but they are new. Can still be bought but expensive. AOA’s were a bargain. Three of us here on AGN jumped on them.
Thanks for bringing this up. Never had any idea these are available. Crow.

Shot a 105x .22 and 130QE. The .30 punches a nice hole through this baking sheet at 40 yards. I was not shooting for accuracy so much, as seeing if it would go thru. I have shot it with other rifles, but the .30 is the only one that penetrates.

I can see why it knocks the crap out of rockchucks, on my hunting trips.

20231117_140841.jpg

20231117_141251.jpg

20231117_141243.jpg

20231117_141251~2.jpg