• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

HW90. Just put a .22 barrel on it. Converted from .177. Have enough .177 break barrels Iron sites because it is a scope eater, lol.
I’ve got 2 90’s, never because they are factory powered. I just haven’t had time to spend with them. One day I’ll try the gauge and pump when I can give it a full day.
You say their scope eaters.
Will an Air Max or Element stand up to them?
Crow

Get out of town! No C&C machines back in the day. Look at the machining. Masterpiece. Thanks for sharing. Crow
A few of you guys are lucky enough to own a 55. Sweet. Nice guns, enjoy. Crow
The machining is what impressed me too! Notice how one of the screws on one part (I don't know what to call it?) is staked with two witness marks. To think that's almost hundred years old, never been poorly taken apart, well used but never been rusted!

Last edited:
Reactions: crowski and ITACUD
I’ve got 2 90’s, never because they are factory powered. I just haven’t had time to spend with them. One day I’ll try the gauge and pump when I can give it a full day.
You say their scope eaters.
Will an Air Max or Element stand up to them?
Crow
Every thing I have read on several forums says unless you spend $800 on a scope that will withstand a BMG 50 Cal, forget it. LOL. Mine has eaten 4 scopes. They were replaced via manufacturer warranty. Happy with the iron sights now but will explore the red dot option next.

Reactions: crowski
Tx200. 50 yards challenge

20220924_201501.jpg

Every thing I have read on several forums says unless you spend $800 on a scope that will withstand a BMG 50 Cal, forget it. LOL. Mine has eaten 4 scopes. They were replaced via manufacturer warranty. Happy with the iron sights now but will explore the red dot option next.
I just bought one of Hector Medina’s Accurized Bullseye ZR mounts for my Diana 52L. Loving it so far. Might be worth asking him about.

Reactions: crowski
The machining is what impressed me too! Notice how one of the screws on one part (I don't know what to call it?) is staked with two witness marks. To think that's almost hundred years old, never been poorly taken apart, well used but never been rusted!
Reminds me of some of my older woodworking hand tools. Crow
Tx200. 50 yards challenge

View attachment 292390
Nice shooting. 50 yds. Crow

Reactions: drpietrzak
Open sights day here today too. Kim’s HW30S Deluxe and my Diana 34. Something has been rooting in her gardens, looks like probably an armadillo. Generally only see them early morning or late night and they’re not usually accommodating enough the wait the 45 minutes it takes for a scope to defog around here. Lot of our pests get controlled with open sights because of that. She’s PO’d about her gardens and has gotten awfully good with her HW30. Whatever it is, I think it’s in trouble.

playing with the D350 one more time before i list it for sale. too much power for just #backyardplinking.
still, shoots better than i can. :)

View attachment 292595

this daisy is more my style...
View attachment 292598
I have a few I should move. Have a had time letting them go. Crow
nice day, 88F, mostly calm wind (not bad for Autumn in Oregon). took the Daisy single-stroke 753 out to test more ammo.
trying to find THE ones for 25Y. those FTTs work in just about anything. 🎯 the RWS MKs are nice too, for shorter distances.
but still, not perfect. 💪 the gun can do better. but i have more time than ammo. :)

View attachment 292719
I stocked up on JSB and never have an issue. 88F nice, we’re getting frost warnings at nite. Crow
Open sights day here today too. Kim’s HW30S Deluxe and my Diana 34. Something has been rooting in her gardens, looks like probably an armadillo. Generally only see them early morning or late night and they’re not usually accommodating enough the wait the 45 minutes it takes for a scope to defog around here. Lot of our pests get controlled with open sights because of that. She’s PO’d about her gardens and has gotten awfully good with her HW30. Whatever it is, I think it’s in trouble.
Just came in from nite shooting again with the HW30 .22. So easy to watch the shot because the lites lite up the skirt of pellet. Really cool to watch. Accurate is an understatement. Almost sorry for the pest. Days are numbered. Crow
Took out the HW98 to be sighted in with the SWFA after a tune up.

View attachment 292764
Took out the HW98 to be sighted in with the SWFA after a tune up.

View attachment 292764
Got a lot of favourites and that’s one of them. Enjoy. Crow
Got out my trusty Berman C1 .177 and shot it today. Then I got out my Beeman Webley Vulcan .177 that I purchased from Mr. Cecil Whiteside some years back....love those lil power houses.
I’m not familiar with your gun but looks like Keepers
Yesterday. Webley Stingray Deluxe Carbine .22.
View attachment 292881View attachment 292882 The Wesley
Another sweet gun. You have an excellent collection. Nice grain in the wood. Crow

Reactions: pdxFrank